Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

That sounds like a great idea. Will let you know when it gets here. Might force me to do it too. Can't let other ppl down but somehow if it's just me that's ok lol :)

Back on it today, I am normally naughty and get a pie at dinner on a Tuesday from the farm shop but I am going to get a sandwich instead. No OH tonight either so gunna crack on with the body magic. Tryin not to stew too much on my gain :-(

Just think: today's a new day. U can't change the past but you can always change ur future :) It might just catch up with u soon. It happened to me last summer. I was hammering the gym, eating well, etc but not losing. Then had a big loss over 2 weeks. Fair enough I put it all back on on holiday but what do I expect? ;-) Enjoy ur body magic tonight :)

I really hammered the body magic last week so hopefully it will show next week. If not my C has suggested I try a week of FF. Im sick of been in this hump. I have been the same weight now since October!

I can understand it must be disheartening. On phone so can't see how your progress is going but might it be the case that you're at a healthy weight for your height and that's natural for you? I only ask cos I've been told that before it may be the reason I find it really difficult to get below 10: my body apparently just likes to stay around 10 4. Also, the body magic ur doing, have you increased the intensity? I work in a gym and one of the instructors suggested that to me before, also about changing things around cos ur body gets used to it? Just a thought :) Hope ur feeling more positive soon huni

Well done SnowWhite85!!! :woohoo: Let's hope we all join you in the next zone soon.

I am off to a bootcamp (outdoor!!) class tonight. I'm going to be SO cold...brr. Maybe that'll help me burn off a few more calories lol?! I must be insane. Actually insane.

Vic - I was looking back at my stats and I'm still a couple of lbs heavier now than I was before I went away to France on hols in July! It's taken me 6 months to stay the flipping same! I did actually gain half a stone in that time and lose it again but still...

I agree with snowwhite85...maybe it's a mix up of stuff that you need to do? Change your body magic routines, try some really different foods...just surprise your body? Maybe FF would work but it's quite drastic isn't it? How about a speed food challenge or something like that?

Im only 5foot2 (at my tallest) so Im not even in a healthy weight yet!!! I still feel really flabby.
I changed my body magic last week (was doing zumba everyday) Im now doing Jillian Micheals Shred it with weights. So maybe that will show next week. Im going to read my SW book tonight and try to re-motivate myself. I did FF last time I was in a slump and it got me past it. Maybe that might be the key, who knows! Going to give it another week anyways.

Hi,

Just wondering what FF. I am hoping to lose a few extra pounds to get under my target for half term holiday to Spain.

Thanks

Shiv

I changed my body magic last week (was doing zumba everyday) Im now doing Jillian Micheals Shred it with weights. So maybe that will show next week.

I've heard that 30 day shred isn't so excellent for weight loss. They say the inch loss is amazing, but it doesn't really show on the scales x

Just measured myself - 2 inches from my chest and 2 inches from my chest, so those scales can say what they like tomorrow! Really pleased, and I can see it's all paying off x

Well done Emsie! I am hoping so much for a 1lb loss this week but I know I am dreaming - i know I have put on this week. So I bought that Pump it up DVD - move it lose it and it was rubbish ! Didn't even break a sweat! So I went and bought the only was is Essex DVD ... Again rubbish! My old Pump it up one from 2004 is the only one that I can get on with but I am bored of it now! Can anybody recommend a good work out DVD (other than the shred it one please). One with good music but one that makes u work hard - high cardio and fat burning. Xxx

You've got to remember that exercising can sometimes do strange things to you. Everyone reacts differently and of course it's good for you but for various reasons it can hold back your losses. When you're exercising it's always good to go on inches as well as scales. Try to think positive luv, you're doing all the right things and you'll get there xx

Yea exercise has really messed me up this week I was 2 lb off 2 stone but after going to the gum every other day for a week for an hour at a time I've gained an effin pound. Plus I was 100% this week. Soooo disappointed I'm going to extreme body magic this week! X

Hi all just arrived here from the 11's not sure I belong as my final target it 10'7 but I'm 10.13 after wi tonight :)

Yea exercise has really messed me up this week I was 2 lb off 2 stone but after going to the gum every other day for a week for an hour at a time I've gained an effin pound. Plus I was 100% this week. Soooo disappointed I'm going to extreme body magic this week! X

Hopefully you'll get a huge loss next week!

Hi all just arrived here from the 11's not sure I belong as my final target it 10'7 but I'm 10.13 after wi tonight :)

Welcome! Hope its not too long before you reach your target :)

downtownsuzie said:
Welcome! Hope its not too long before you reach your target :)

Thanks Hun me too :)

Back