Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

- 1lb - really pleased, considering the odds!

However, from this, I have determined that my mini-meltdown had cost me 2lbs. Not dwelling on it though, lost a pound! Considering the exercise, change of day & time, as well as change of scales... I was expecting a gain!

Hi folks - I'm not long in 10s too. Was 14.5 this time last year, now I'm 10st 13 and trying to shift the 3lb Xmas & ny gain to get back to 10st 10. My goal is 9st 4 and I want to be there by end July. Next mini goal is 9 st 13 by middle April for a sunshine holiday...I will do this :)

Well done on the losses :)
I love working in a school. We had a relaxation day for the year 11s in prep for their exams. Got to do 2 hours yoga this morning Woop :-D

Wow well done weebee, that is fab, you've obviously worked really hard, hope you reach all your targets. I am 10stone 12 at the moment and would love to reach 9stone 7 by my holiday in june.

Fairy dust your goal Sounds totally achievable. I was in Mexico in oct and put on a fair few pounds due to not resisting the all inclusive goodies. Even though I still had lots to loose, I still felt good.

Meant to add, even if I don't reach my mini goal by April then it's not the end of the world, but it would be nice:) x

Need bit of advice.

My friend and I have been goingto class for a full 52 weeks! Only taken 3 weeks off due to illness.

We are thinking of 'going it alone' and weighing ourselves every week. I'm a bit worried we will slip. I really want to loose the last 12lbs (by summer really).

I'm thinking we could give it a go alone until Easter and see what we've managed. Neither of us are getting big losses at the min as not got lots left to loose.

Any reccomendations? X

Need bit of advice.

My friend and I have been goingto class for a full 52 weeks! Only taken 3 weeks off due to illness.

We are thinking of 'going it alone' and weighing ourselves every week. I'm a bit worried we will slip. I really want to loose the last 12lbs (by summer really).

I'm thinking we could give it a go alone until Easter and see what we've managed. Neither of us are getting big losses at the min as not got lots left to loose.

Any reccomendations? X

52 weeks! Happy anniversary! ;) If you think you could do it weighing in yourself hun then go for it, I know I couldn't, I need someone looking at the scales with me every week, if I were to do it at home I know I'd probably cheat and fall off the wagon! But on the other hand you are very disciplined, way more disciplined than I am, and you do have this site to keep you motivated!?

Well I'm still here in the 10's, currently at 10.1. I'm trying very hard this week so hopefully will see a 9 on the scales at next weigh in (Tues)

Whoever said about exercise making your body retain more water is right..when you exercise,your muscles get what they call micro tears so when your done exercising your body sends aload of water to surround the muscles to help them repair. As time goes on and your body adjusts you won't notice the water retention anymore then the losses will start to show on the scales. It also happened to me- 3 weeks ago I started the couch to 5k running programme. First weigh in after starting it I put on 0.5lb, 2nd one I sts, then the 3rd one I lost 2lb :). Keep up the exercise ladies! xxx

Good advice there. I was losing 2lb a week usually and since upping my game 2 weeks ago and exercising most nights I hve only lost 1lb and then stayed the same again tonight ... So hoping that proves for a good loss next week!

Weebee where abouts in Mexico did u go? I am dreading the all inclusive treats when I'm there - I have a very important dress to fit into after a week of being in Mexico! After that I can scoff all I like! (for a week anyway!) xxx

Hey Laura :) I also got married in Mexico a couple of years ago it was magic and I really recommend it. We got married in the royal playa del carmen. Where are you going ? I am a tubby in my pics and wish I could have lost more weight back then but all I managed was a stone. The food is wonderful and the cocktails are awesome lol we went back to another resort in October - the grand palladium in akumel and loved that too. When are you going ? It's dead exciting :) x

weebee said:
Hey Laura :) I also got married in Mexico a couple of years ago it was magic and I really recommend it. We got married in the royal playa del carmen. Where are you going ? I am a tubby in my pics and wish I could have lost more weight back then but all I managed was a stone. The food is wonderful and the cocktails are awesome lol we went back to another resort in October - the grand palladium in akumel and loved that too. When are you going ? It's dead exciting :) x

We're going at the end of May .... 17 weeks! Going to the Crown Paradise in Cancun - 36 of us going in total so getting very nervous and time is running out on the old diet! If I could manage another stone il be happy - but ideally another stone and a half! Xxx

Hi guys - I havent died and floated off to choc heaven just yet, my laptop however nearly did so havent been on in 2 weeks.

Im now down at my lowest ever weight - 10st 6.5 so i have officially lost a whole lb in 2 months! Somehow I dont think ill be winning slimmer of the year! Hopefully thats things moving again-fingers crossed.

Hope youve all been good girlies

emsie14 said:
52 weeks! Happy anniversary! ;) If you think you could do it weighing in yourself hun then go for it, I know I couldn't, I need someone looking at the scales with me every week, if I were to do it at home I know I'd probably cheat and fall off the wagon! But on the other hand you are very disciplined, way more disciplined than I am, and you do have this site to keep you motivated!?

Thanks!!
Love this site and would def not give this us!! :)
I think if I were totally alone it would b difficult, but my mate and I will do it at work and I think her seeing my weight will b bad enough!

We talked about it today and if we don't loose weight or heaven forbid startto gain we are both going back!!

Cai i went it alone for the first 6 1/2 st, then i gained 1/2 in a week! and joined group

Although i only gained because I wasnt allowed to lose for a while as my bridesmaids dress had been taken in twice and couldnt be any further and then started getting into bad habits again. Im pretty sure if it hadnt been for that then I wouldve been OK alone for the last bit.

ninnins said:
Cai i went it alone for the first 6 1/2 st, then i gained 1/2 in a week! and joined group

Although i only gained because I wasnt allowed to lose for a while as my bridesmaids dress had been taken in twice and couldnt be any further and then started getting into bad habits again. Im pretty sure if it hadnt been for that then I wouldve been OK alone for the last bit.

Excellent to hear!! :) thanks xx

Back