Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

draw a line and move on

start afresh tomorrow

what about writing down your fav meals that you havent had in a while and make them SW friendly?

what are you craving?-we might be able to think of something you havent

Hi
Can I join the group?
I'm 10.9, I started WW Pro Points this week lost 2.5lbs up to now but weigh in not till Monday so see if I can shift another lb. My goal weight is 9.8lbs. Does anyone do a home weigh in on a Monday? x

*thinthoughts* said:
Hi
Can I join the group?
I'm 10.9, I started WW Pro Points this week lost 2.5lbs up to now but weigh in not till Monday so see if I can shift another lb. My goal weight is 9.8lbs. Does anyone do a home weigh in on a Monday? x

Much i'm sure we wouldn't mind you joining us. This ha slimming world :-D

Hi
Can I join the group?

yeah we wont hold it against you ;)

welcome

lilprincessvic said:
My meals r fine I just can't stop eating choc :-(

That is often my downfall, meals almost always fine, its the snacks....or munchies that fruit & yog just don't touch!!!

I'm not even craving it. It was there so I ate it! I had promised my class I would get them sweets cos they did so well on a test. Then I ate the left overs!
I just need to give my head a shake n kick up the butt!

lilprincessvic said:
I'm not even craving it. It was there so I ate it! I had promised my class I would get them sweets cos they did so well on a test. Then I ate the left overs!
I just need to give my head a shake n kick up the butt!

*** KICK ***

any chance you could do the same for me??

No I'm on it today, been out with kids in snow after a fresh fruit and yogurt brekkie, back to Sw chips, eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bgty sain sausages. (1/2 syn each) so far today is a good day..... How about you??

I'm good today. Skipped breaky as we was late up but had superfree chilli for brunch, just making a sw Sunday lunch n then gunna have a salad with some left over chicken later. NO SNACKING!!
Made my boy n my OH spotted Dick for pudding but after last time I am NOT having any. Only made enough for 2 portions!

Well done ladies x

Me! I started SW when I was 15 stone something (can't and don't want to remember that exact figure) got down to about 12 stone then went on a break for a while but carried on food optimising but in more of a maintaining way. Over the last couple of years I have managed to get down to 10.4. I went up over Christmas to 10.12 now I'm at 10.8 and want to get down to the low 9's by the time I go to Malta in June. Getting back into a Bikini on the beach is something I haven't been able to do since my size 10 teen life...so the plan is to do it this year!

tanira2 said:
Me! I started SW when I was 15 stone something (can't and don't want to remember that exact figure) got down to about 12 stone then went on a break for a while but carried on food optimising but in more of a maintaining way. Over the last couple of years I have managed to get down to 10.4. I went up over Christmas to 10.12 now I'm at 10.8 and want to get down to the low 9's by the time I go to Malta in June. Getting back into a Bikini on the beach is something I haven't been able to do since my size 10 teen life...so the plan is to do it this year!

Go for it, sounds like you know what you're doing.....

Woodland girl said:
I think I need to be in a group called ' you are in the tens heading for the elevens!' :-(

New day tomorrow. Gotta get a grip!!

Sounds like you need a kick up the butt too!

I have a new favourite workout. Jillian Michaels extreme shed and shred. Actually can't breath!

Back