Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Omg I just did day 1 of shred wow she's mean but awesome! I did it after 30 mons wii fit and 20 mins of just dance. I'm aching! Love it though hopefully I'll lose my unexplained gain from last week and get my 2 stone this week fingers crossed :) also does anyone know where to get some hand weights cheaply for 30 day shred I don't thing the tins of beans are good enough? Xx

Omg I just did day 1 of shred wow she's mean but awesome! I did it after 30 mons wii fit and 20 mins of just dance. I'm aching! Love it though hopefully I'll lose my unexplained gain from last week and get my 2 stone this week fingers crossed :) also does anyone know where to get some hand weights cheaply for 30 day shred I don't thing the tins of beans are good enough? Xx

I'm on Level 1, Day 3. I agree with the beans not being heavy enough, but I don't have anything else and it must be better than nothing? I still feel it working. I usually do Zumba right after the shred, I find the cooldown for that works far better than the cooldown for shred. Usually followed by a hot bath and then a chocolate orange hifi bar, just to make me feel like I'm being naughty haha ;)

downtownsuzie said:
Is that the same as the 30 Day Shred?

Kind of but has yoga and kickboxing in for the strength and cardio. I loved the 30ds but can't do star jumps at all so been looking for something new since.

I normally do zumba too. I love the warm down on the Kinect. Belly dancing Woop!

Yeah, it's belly dancing on Wii too! I struggle to keep the woman green on the cooldown though, except for the hip wiggling bits - it's annoying cause my score goes down!

Do you have to wear the belt on Kinect? Don't really know how it works :S

downtownsuzie said:
Yeah, it's belly dancing on Wii too! I struggle to keep the woman green on the cooldown though, except for the hip wiggling bits - it's annoying cause my score goes down!

Do you have to wear the belt on Kinect? Don't really know how it works :S

That's exactly wha i'm like. It's only green for the hip wiggles n amber the rest it's poo. There's nothing on the Kinect. Just dance in front of the sensor. I can't wait till the 24th of February the new zumba comes out for the Kinect...zumba rush. You can build your own workout and it has 24 workouts the wii doesn't. Exciting!

Ooh I don't have Zumba game yet was thinking of investing, I'll have a look in sports direct 2moro methinks. I'm trying to mix up my exercise cause my gain could be muscle as I was going to the gym every other day so to counter that I'm doing shred etc. I think I may have lost an inch from my waist however :)

Wow, that sounds ace! There's a Zumba 2 for Wii that I really want to get (I don't know how different it is, just that there are more chart songs in it), but seeing as this one sat in the box for 3 months before I opened it, I think I need to enjoy this one a bit more first!! Now that I'm officially a Zumba fan, I don't think it'll be long before I get it though haha

I took my measurements before I started shredding as I knew that I probably wouldn't see what I wanted on the scales and had to see it working somehow! I'm hoping for a change on my hips - they haven't budged from 41 inches since I started SW in 2009 :'(

I lost 22inches in total when I did the shred for 3 Weeks! A lot for that but under ur arm that bulges over tops!
I've been doing zumba on Kinect for a year now and my OH says I could do the routines without watching. Which is true lol.
Can't wait for the new one x

lilprincessvic said:
3lbs off for me. 10 3 my official lowest ever! Well since I was bout 12. So happy with that. I can finally see the 9s again!

Well done :)

Gained 0.5lb tonight so sad :( iv been so so good this week now I feel fed up !

Got into a size 8 dress today!!!!

lilprincessvic said:
3lbs off for me. 10 3 my official lowest ever! Well since I was bout 12. So happy with that. I can finally see the 9s again!

Well done. Your the same as me. How do you get such fab losses?

I can now officially join this thread again as after wi today I am 10 st 12.5 :)

Can't wait for the scales to be reading 9 stone something.....last time was my wedding in 2007.

Back