Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
I don't normally. I gained last week but I think that's cos I upped my exercise. Had superspeed soup,with scan bran all week!

Your an inspiration to us. You are so close to the 9's :)

Let's hope so stuffed my face tonight :( thanks for all your support x

Let's hope so stuffed my face tonight :( thanks for all your support x

Don't worry - WI night = treat night. I have steak and chips planned with OH for this week!

Just get back on plan tomorrow and stick with the shred. Your losses may (temporarily) slow down, but the inch losses will be amazing x

downtownsuzie said:
Don't worry - WI night = treat night. I have steak and chips planned with OH for this week!

Just get back on plan tomorrow and stick with the shred. Your losses may (temporarily) slow down, but the inch losses will be amazing x

Thank you for your support just finished me tea then off to bed :)

It will defo show next week Kelsey. I felt exactly the same last week. my 3lbs off tonight has given me the extra boost I needed. Gunna be sooooo good this week (except Friday as i'm out!!)

Got a little pic for u too. This is my sw tee for been on the social team. My sw c actually said 'o dear, I should have gotten you a smaller one!' Felt good :)

Oooooo congrates on the size 8. I dream of the day but I have MASSIVE hips. Saying that I never thought I would be in a 10!

Attachments

• 2012-02-06 21.59.54.jpg
    2012-02-06 21.59.54.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
My hips have been 41 inches ever since I started SW - they don't seem to want to go down. I'm hoping the shred will help. It was a generous 8, with a stretchy clingy skirt bit, but an 8 is an 8 and I couldn't stop smiling! Jeans are definitely another matter though! My New Look 12s fall down (don't even have to un-do them anymore) but their 10s don't fit, yet I'm a 10 in Asda jeans. The dress is from Asda as well.

I am dreading wi on thursday now, been good with my food but i've just done day 5 of the 30 day shred and everyone seems to be saying they are not losing this week. I know the exercise is so good for me but there is nothing better than seeing those pounds decreasing on the scales.

I am dreading wi on thursday now, been good with my food but i've just done day 5 of the 30 day shred and everyone seems to be saying they are not losing this week. I know the exercise is so good for me but there is nothing better than seeing those pounds decreasing on the scales.

Have you been doing any other exercise? I also zumba, so still expect to see a loss. It also depends on how long it takes your body to catch up. I've taken measurements as well, so that just in case I don't see it on the scales, I can still see that its making a difference x

The only other exercise I do is walk,I have never tried zumba, I know mad. I didn't think to take any measurements before I started but I have got a pair of work trousers that won't do up at all so I could use them as my gauge. Getting my daughter a xbox in a few weeks so I think I will treat myself to the zumba workout see if I like it. X

I have taken measurements this morning :D

fairydust1 said:
The only other exercise I do is walk,I have never tried zumba, I know mad. I didn't think to take any measurements before I started but I have got a pair of work trousers that won't do up at all so I could use them as my gauge. Getting my daughter a xbox in a few weeks so I think I will treat myself to the zumba workout see if I like it. X

Oo make sure sure u wait till the 24th of Feb for the new zumba rush x

Kelsey you must be so organised to get measured this morning, I will try to get it done asap. LilPrincess, I will definately get zumba rush then if it's a new one out, looking forward to giving it a go, wish my daughters birthday would hurry up, pity I can't give her the xbox early. Ha ha x

1lb on for me this week :cry:undeserved

putting it down to my legs being sore from exercise last 2 days and moving on

ninnins said:
1lb on for me this week :cry:undeserved

putting it down to my legs being sore from exercise last 2 days and moving on

Same thing happened to me definitely blaming the exercise keep at it with me :) and roll on next week x

Back