Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi... Hoping to be with you all soon, WI today at 11.1 - be Brill if next week, but gave * week so could be a couple weeks.... So excited to see a 10 again....

1lb of for me this done so much excersise so was a little disappointed but it's a step closer to my target so I'm very pleased . Only 2.5lb to go to my 7 st award and 5 to my final target

Same thing happened to me definitely blaming the exercise keep at it with me :) and roll on next week x

Its my birthday tomorrow, im out for dinner and my mum has made the most calorific cheesecake known to man, then im out partying at the weekend so Im not too hopeful for next week!

Think I will make some superspeed soup to counteract those occassions!

Who knows maybe the flexi day or 2 will boost my metabolism :p

ninnins said:
Its my birthday tomorrow, im out for dinner and my mum has made the most calorific cheesecake known to man, then im out partying at the weekend so Im not too hopeful for next week!

Think I will make some superspeed soup to counteract those occassions!

Who knows maybe the flexi day or 2 will boost my metabolism :p

Happy birthday for tomorrow!!

I'm out this weekend so not too hopeful for me either. Already made a MASSIVE batch of superspeed soup

2lbs off this week so this exercise has finally kicked in but disappointed though I'm 1 lb off 2 stone so hopefully next week will be my week. 30 day shred I'm doing every other day and gym in between or running so fingers crossed I feel smaller but we'll see :)

Might not be with you for much longer ladies - lost 4lbs this week! 10st 1.5 x

downtownsuzie said:
Might not be with you for much longer ladies - lost 4lbs this week! 10st 1.5 x

Well done you must be so pleased :)

Really struggling today :( want something sweet !

emsie14 said:
Make a half syn roulade!! Totally gets rid of my sweet craving :)

I must make that :)

Forgive me girls as I have synned!!

Me n my sisters went to pizza express tonight as we all got vouchers for Christmas. I could have got Cannelloni or their 500 calorie pizza but no I went the whole hog!!

done my Gillian dvd when I got home to try and compensate lol.

lilprincessvic said:
Forgive me girls as I have synned!!

Me n my sisters went to pizza express tonight as we all got vouchers for Christmas. I could have got Cannelloni or their 500 calorie pizza but no I went the whole hog!!

done my Gillian dvd when I got home to try and compensate lol.

As long as you enjoyed it don't worry back on track tomorrow :D

Well done on ur 3lb loss princessvic! Sorry it's late I havent been on for a while ... 5th weekend of the year and 5th naughty naughty weekend! Went to Liverpool for the weekend, was so good on the Saturday too my own snacks, had a wetherspoons noodles for dinner..... All on track until the alcohol! Ended up rolling in at 8am and going straight to the all u can eat full English buffet! I don't know why I do it! So have exercised so hard this week and hopin the scales are kind tomorrow - this weekend I am not goin out I must be punished lol.

Ps what is this super speed soup? X

On the plus side I have had to go again today for MORE work clothes as mine r too big.
I can now go into a shop and comfortably pick up a 10!! Tho I haven't tried Jeans yet lol.
Superspeed soup is lots and lots of superspeed veg all in one soup lol. The recipe is somewhere on here x

Girls girls girls .... I feel I am slipping off the wagon today. Weigh in day today and usually I am so so so good in the week but have had some rly bad news this week and have truly began to deal with it in the one way I know how and that's comfort eat! The snack trolley came around work and I caved ad bought a white egg and bacon baguette ... Now I feel very very guilty and just know I'm gonna end up scoffin chocolate tonight :( :(

Back