Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Girls girls girls .... I feel I am slipping off the wagon today. Weigh in day today and usually I am so so so good in the week but have had some rly bad news this week and have truly began to deal with it in the one way I know how and that's comfort eat! The snack trolley came around work and I caved ad bought a white egg and bacon baguette ... Now I feel very very guilty and just know I'm gonna end up scoffin chocolate tonight :( :(

Just try to snack on things that r good. My favourtie thing to snack on is beans!!! Very Random!!!

As long as you enjoyed it don't worry back on track tomorrow :D

I agree, i think if you are off plan and enjoy it you are ok to face the consequenses, its when you think that wasnt even worth it its a bugger!

Was hoping to make the superspeed soup tonight but I have a viewer coming tomorrow (first in 4 months!) so I will be cleaning instead!

3lbs off so I've got 5.5 to go to the 9's! 11 to target!

Really want to get there before my holiday at end march!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was so excited this morning, I weighed in and lost 3 1/2lb,woohoo, but then had such a sweet craving I had to cave in and i've had chocolate, party rings and toast. :-(

Hello I'm new to this group... Been stuck in the 11st bracket since what feels like the age of 11!! :D But finally tonight at weigh in (Courtesy of a horrid week of being ill!) I am now 10st 13lbs. Despite not losing it the right way I'm quite determined to keep it off now I'm beginning to feel better today. I'm not looking to go down to the 9's as I'm 5ft 8in so probably wouldnt look right but the low tens would be ideal :) xxx

Welcome and good luck x

Got some bad news today, but incredibly proud of how I dealt with it. Had a good old cry and cuddle with the OH and considered what food I would console myself with. Then I made a conscious decision not to sabotage my hard work and I did Day 7 of the 30 Day Shred instead! Plus its the first time ever that I've worked out for 7 consecutive days! Took an awful lot of persuading to get off the sofa though! Feel better for it x

downtownsuzie said:
Got some bad news today, but incredibly proud of how I dealt with it. Had a good old cry and cuddle with the OH and considered what food I would console myself with. Then I made a conscious decision not to sabotage my hard work and I did Day 7 of the 30 Day Shred instead! Plus its the first time ever that I've worked out for 7 consecutive days! Took an awful lot of persuading to get off the sofa though! Feel better for it x

How did you get past day 1? Either I put too much effort in and move too much or I'm a wimp!!

I do day 1 then I'm in complete agony for days, it's not that I don't exercise either as I walk everywhere I am pretty active but can't do this bloody shred

downtownsuzie said:

And well done on great food choices, pat on the back from here and sorry about your bad news

I find the cooldown completely useless with the shred and I think that's why a lot of people ache. I zumba'd after my day 1 and that has a proper 5 minute cooldown, and followed it with a hotttt bath. Hardly any ache, and by day 3 was finding it much easier. Looking forward to level 2 now - need a new challenge!

And thanks for the pat on the back! :)

Karen.hat said:
How did you get past day 1? Either I put too much effort in and move too much or I'm a wimp!!

I do day 1 then I'm in complete agony for days, it's not that I don't exercise either as I walk everywhere I am pretty active but can't do this bloody shred

I think you have to work thru the ache lol

lilprincessvic said:
I think you have to work thru the ache lol

Oh it wasn't just an ache I could hardly walk sit or stand

I'm giving it another try tomorrow

Ok, had a half lb gain last night, seriously in need of a kick up the ass!! Need to up this exercise big time, been getting very lazy the last few weeks... Came home last night and did the shred in total frustration!

Hi. I started off at 11st 12lb and now at 10st 13lb (so only just make it into this group!)
I'm determind to:
a) not go back to being in the 11st group
b) lose another stone and get into shape

I've hit a brick wall now though as I'm struggling to lose any more. I even put on 1lb this week. I'm going to join SW next week so I hope that will give me the extra push I need.

Well done everyone so far. We are nearly there. xx

Hi. I started off at 11st 12lb and now at 10st 13lb (so only just make it into this group!)
I'm determind to:
a) not go back to being in the 11st group
b) lose another stone and get into shape

I've hit a brick wall now though as I'm struggling to lose any more. I even put on 1lb this week. I'm going to join SW next week so I hope that will give me the extra push I need.

Well done everyone so far. We are nearly there. xx

Welcome Laura :) x

Feeling so bad about my binge yesterday that i've had superspeed soup for lunch and tea, been for a walk and done day 9 of 30 day shred, might do the same tomorrow, do you think that will get rid of the guilt?

Well done fairy dust!

Back