Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Lost 2lb today finally!!!! Takes me to 10st9. My pre Christmas weight. The lightest I've been for ages!! Changed from SW to calorie counting for a while and it seems to have done the trick!! :)

Lost 2lb today finally!!!! Takes me to 10st9. My pre Christmas weight. The lightest I've been for ages!! Changed from SW to calorie counting for a while and it seems to have done the trick!! :)

Well done!!
Sometimes our bodies just need a quick change to give them a kick in the right direction!!!

I have been awful this week and def won't loose :( x

Kelsey said:
I have been awful this week and def won't loose :( x

Me too I decided to get back on plan with a weekly menu gets up this morning to toast and butter :(

I will get on track to Lise my last stone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chinese last night, but tried to be wise with choices and still within syns x

2 chicken balls (no sauce) - 4 (we get 10 balls in a serving, so I divided what it said in the book by ten and rounded the syns up to 2 per ball)
Plain boiled rice - free
Beef curry (with meat scooped out of the sauce, don't like it too runny lol) - 8? (ish)
1 prawn cracker - didn't even bother counting it

I seriously couldn't even move haha! Now about to zumba and shred (last day on level 1!!)

That's really good! I might Actually try to have one after payday if I can figure it out ;-) Hope ur last day of level 1 shred goes well, my last day tomorrow, eeek! Scared for level 2 :-O

OH wanted pizza, but when I told him that it takes 4 hours of vigorous 'bedroom activity' to burn off the calories from one slice, he soon changed his mind!!

Have you seen level 2 yet? I might watch it first so I'm prepared!

I haven't dared look at it. Obviously u see loads of clips of different exercises while it's on main screen and the intro thing so if it's just those at least I have an idea of what it might be? Is your Zumba for wii or xbox? Trying to figure out how I can afford it, we have xbox and it's £30, a bit steep I think

I have it on the wii, I do like it, but the belt is annoying so xbox with kinect would probably be better. I think its def worth the money - I use it all the time x

Scales give mr an exact 10 stone today!!

Can't believe it...!!

V busy foodful week this week but hopefully be in the 9's by end of feb! :)

snowwhite85 said:
I haven't dared look at it. Obviously u see loads of clips of different exercises while it's on main screen and the intro thing so if it's just those at least I have an idea of what it might be? Is your Zumba for wii or xbox? Trying to figure out how I can afford it, we have xbox and it's £30, a bit steep I think

The new for the Kinect is £24 on Amazon it comes out on the 24th. I love it x

Cai said:
Scales give mr an exact 10 stone today!!

Can't believe it...!!

V busy foodful week this week but hopefully be in the 9's by end of feb! :)

Well done. That's so good. I just sneaked on my mils scales n they said 1.5 on oops. Best do some body magic today!!

Back