Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I have abuuuuuuuused the body magic tonight!! Gillian Michaels dvd, zumba 45mins and 25mins yoga!!!
Feeling good now. I'm holiday for this week so gunna try this every day!!

lilprincessvic said:
I have abuuuuuuuused the body magic tonight!! Gillian Michaels dvd, zumba 45mins and 25mins yoga!!!
Feeling good now. I'm holiday for this week so gunna try this every day!!

Go you!!!
I'm too upping the BM this week but also got some big meals planned as off work too!! So just hoping to STS this week!!! X

Cai said:
Go you!!!
I'm too upping the BM this week but also got some big meals planned as off work too!! So just hoping to STS this week!!! X

I'm normally really rubbish in the holidays. I think my body gets used to the bells and is only hungry then!! On the six week hols i didn't lose a pound!! I'm determined to be at target by end of march. Really need to pull my finger out now!

lilprincessvic said:
I'm normally really rubbish in the holidays. I think my body gets used to the bells and is only hungry then!! On the six week hols i didn't lose a pound!! I'm determined to be at target by end of march. Really need to pull my finger out now!

I'm on my phone so can't see how much u got left to go...I've got half a stone left which I'd love to have them off by Easter holidays (oh which is end of march lol) x

Cai said:
I'm on my phone so can't see how much u got left to go...I've got half a stone left which I'd love to have them off by Easter holidays (oh which is end of march lol) x

Initially 4lbs to get me to 9 13 but I would LOVE to be 9 6. Then I would have lost 3.5 stone and would hopefully have no wobbly bits. I still have them and don't reckon 4lbs will get rid of it x

Dreading tonight's weigh in going to be so far away for the 9s :(

4lb off!!!! I am in shock so that's nearly 1/2 st in 2 weeks. Think I may keep up this exercise hehehe! Plus I got my 2 stone award :D I'm going to go for a run to celebrate! X

misspinky8 said:
4lb off!!!! I am in shock so that's nearly 1/2 st in 2 weeks. Think I may keep up this exercise hehehe! Plus I got my 2 stone award :D I'm going to go for a run to celebrate! X

Wooow the curse of the 10s certainly hasn't affected u x

I gained 2lb whoopsie x

Can i join? started diet five weeks ago, starting wieght 10 st 7lbs, had a great start and lost 7lbs but then gained a pound last week even though throughout that weel was 10.0 every morning. Was gutted!! For the past two weeks i keep seeingin the morning dead on 10lbs!! Not even a glitch of the 9 stone 13lbs flash!! Would love to see it and now starting to wonder if i ever will.

I am having no carbs/syns for the next two days and lots of SS foods to see if that gives me a boost, its nice to here that people find that hit a wall but try something of a slight change and it boosts weight loss again.

I am loving this forum and as i am new any freinds would be lovely to find and make. Its hard when you do it on your own but here i can see i am not the only one struggling. xx

charly007 said:
Can i join? started diet five weeks ago, starting wieght 10 st 7lbs, had a great start and lost 7lbs but then gained a pound last week even though throughout that weel was 10.0 every morning. Was gutted!! For the past two weeks i keep seeingin the morning dead on 10lbs!! Not even a glitch of the 9 stone 13lbs flash!! Would love to see it and now starting to wonder if i ever will.

I am having no carbs/syns for the next two days and lots of SS foods to see if that gives me a boost, its nice to here that people find that hit a wall but try something of a slight change and it boosts weight loss again.

I am loving this forum and as i am new any freinds would be lovely to find and make. Its hard when you do it on your own but here i can see i am not the only one struggling. xx

Welcome.

Half on for me :-(

Welcome Charly :)
I'm guessing you won't be with us long! x

Hi Ive just completed my 2nd weigh in and feel a little disappointed 0.5 loss this week compared to 5.5 last week. Such a dramatic weight loss difference. Stuck to the plan and done more exercise this week. Really really want to get to the low 10s.

Welcome!

Don't worry, 2nd week is notorious for low losses as your body adjusts to your new eating plan. It should all even out from now on :)

Just going to try and stay motivated this week. Keep on following the plan and keep doing my exercising. Hopefully I'll have a better lose next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another maintain for me this week, thats 2 in a row now but can't say I didn't deserve this weeks cos I wasn't on plan all week as I've been so busy and just grabbed something (anything) when I could AND had a very drunken night out with the girls Friday. So....still at 10.1, really could do to have a good week this week,just 1.5lb would see me into the 9's!! Gonna try my hardest (and will probably bloody maintain :rolleyes:lol) xxx

Back