Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
I aim to be at target for the 25th march so let's do it!! I NEED to be there before then cos there's noway i'm getting my kit off with flab lol

Getting yr kit off??? Is there something I missed??

My oh got him I mean me it for Christmas. Get make up and hair done and a one hour shoot then you get 1 10x8 photo and one digital photo. Am looking forward to it x

I'm sure it will be amazing. Just think how proud you're going to be of the pictures, and how gorgeous your after (or almost after) pic will be :D

Hi I'm a newbie joining this thread. I started sw 5wks ago in the 11's and I'm now in the 10's which was a lovely feeling but i'd love to get into the 9's. Wish me luck and if you have any hints or tips feel free to pass them on to me xxx

Hi everyone! Am migrating down to the 10s after an unbelievable 4lb loss. Hoping to make the 10s a flying visit and get into the 9s soon to get my club 10 award!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Thanks!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hopefully your stay won't be as long as the rest of us!!

Due to a headache today I have spent my whole day on the sofa with my dogs. o apart from the half hour I took out to have my blood taken! No body body magic, no good, NOTHING!!
Lol
Don't reckon ths scales will be kind this week. I am more or less living off mug shots. Stupid bills that have to be paid!
I have got a yummy stew in the slow cooker tho.
Now to peel my head off the pillow to put it in a dish!

I have a feeling it'll take a while to get to the 9's, that's if I ever do!
Here's to wishful thinking and positive thoughts!
Hope your feeling better soon x

Sorry to hear you're not well princessvic! Hope u feel better soon. Welcome newbies, like the others have said I hope ur not stuck here as lon as the rest of us!

Last Sunday I was 10 stone exact...this week I am facing a HUGE gain! :-( and a poential 5 week longer in the 10's :-( totally not worth the chocolates and take aways lol x

I'm scared I'm going to see a bigger figure on the scales monday :(

lilprincessvic said:
O no Kelsey what's happened? X

Just been so off track this week and iv got a meal tomorrow evening that iv been looking forward to all week :(

Back