Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Thanks for all the welcomes. Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather princessvic, sounds just like me when I'm not well! Hope you get a good sleep and feel better in the morning.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Kelsey, don't worry about it, just watch your syns, plan what you'll have to eat at the meal and try to fit in some body magic. You can only do your best... Good luck!

Kelsey said:

I agree with ailly. My weigh in is Monday as well and sometimes I hate it cos it's just after the weekend but also means I can get in loadsa body magic on the Sunday!
I've had a headache since julyish ailly. Undergoing investigation at the moment but they think I have a prolactinoma, just waiting for a scan before I can start treatment. It's normally ok buuuut today it's bad!
Tomorrows another day tho :)
Enjoy your meal out Kelsey x

I lost 1lb last night which means I'm still here & it's not a fluke haha :) I'm now 10st 12lbs xxx

Blondee said:
I lost 1lb last night which means I'm still here & it's not a fluke haha :) I'm now 10st 12lbs xxx

I know what you mean, its nice to feel a little more comfortable in the brackets. Congratulations!

I weighed myself today and I've lost 3lb this week. That tales me into the 'ideal' BMI group for the first time in years and years and years. It's 18lb in total. I still want to lose a bit more weight and get healthier and fitter but I'm making progress. Just wanted to share that with y'all. ?

I'm 10stone 6lbs as of last weigh in. I'd like to mere 10 of maybe 9st 12-13lbs if I can.

Trying really hard this week but got a feeling it's going to be an unfair gain yet I'm sticking to it! I've got to be at least 10 stone on 5th April!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another lb off for me today. Takes me to 10st9lb. Slow but sure!! X

The body magic is on today! Convinced my oh we should walk to his rents for Sunday dinner so that's 3 miles each way!
Then after dancing on ice i'm gunna do Gillian Michaels, zumba and yoga!
gunna be good today too. My mil always makes sw friendly Sunday dinner so looking forward to that and i'm making the pudding so I haven't made myself any!

I weighed 10.5 wednesday. I am still here. But lost my hunger yesterday as felt poorly so was not that bothered in having my set meals. Weighed myself this morning and I finally saw it say 9.13 not be that for over three months. It was a welcome number and now its given me even more incentive to be good till wednesday. Watch this space.

charly007 said:
I weighed 10.5 wednesday. I am still here. But lost my hunger yesterday as felt poorly so was not that bothered in having my set meals. Weighed myself this morning and I finally saw it say 9.13 not be that for over three months. It was a welcome number and now its given me even more incentive to be good till wednesday. Watch this space.

Wow well done that's fab. Fingers crossed the scales stay in the 9's for you
I was at 10'8lb last Tuesday and been on plan so I'm hoping to be well in the lower 10's on tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charly007 said:

That's so good. Well done x

I thought i'd have a little treat after my lunch today so I had 2 milk tray chocs, what a waste of 5 syns. Couldn't believe it when I looked it up. Oh well, I have been ok this week so hopefully I can sts on thurs. 10 7 isn't to far away from the 9s, i'll get there.

I have turned into an eating machine today, stupid period! I think I am a woman possessed!

Back