Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Laura I know the feeling, nearly ate myself out of house and home last week. You'll be back on track soon, and you never know it might be good to have a little break in your diet.

Might be with you again on Wednesday, our valentines weekend turned into a bit of an eaterie lol

I started with good intentions yesterday, having weetabix and fruit at the hotel for breakfast while he had a fry up, but it didn't last all day although I did shred! Missed 2 days of it on friday and saturday - I'm expecting a gain!

Its not an excuse, but I'd have rather enjoyed the (rare) time alone together than worry about syns all weekend. We got lots of body magic in ;) and I've got until Wednesday to be syn free in time for WI x

My WI is tomorrow. I really wanted to reach my stone award and club 20 but I think I'll just be lucky to get the stone award. I have been on track but don't feel like I've lost much, if anything. Going to take my little boy for a long walk today to try and shed a little extra weight x

Well I did go for a walk but it started to rain so it was for as long as I wanted. Hopefully I can fit one in tomorrow before my WI x

Geobar said:
My WI is tomorrow. I really wanted to reach my stone award and club 20 but I think I'll just be lucky to get the stone award. I have been on track but don't feel like I've lost much, if anything. Going to take my little boy for a long walk today to try and shed a little extra weight x

Ooh, didn't know you cud get a club 20 award :/?

Congrats you are soooo close now!!

lilprincessvic said:
I'm gunna kick myself up the butt n get a lump off this week!

Same what days your weigh in ?

misspinky8 said:
Ooh, didn't know you cud get a club 20 award :/?

You can't I was typing with my son on my lap and he made me hit the wrong key. Didn't realise until I just looked. Its supposed to be club 10 lol

Wow your so close I gained 2lb today 9lb till I'm in the 9s :(

lilprincessvic said:
sooooo close. i'm gunna do a week on 777 I think. Have u tried that?

I'd like to know the rules for that!!

ninnins said:
7 speed foods per day
7 syns

cant remember what the other 7 is - glasses of water? or just 7 days?

This would work if I'm out Friday :(

lilprincessvic said:
sooooo close. i'm gunna do a week on 777 I think. Have u tried that?

I've done 777 week this week get weighed tomorrow and so gutted I been ok syn wise and water and speed foods all week then had z Chinese tonight and nothing else rest of day!!

I'm a bit devastated in myself and didn't even enjoy Chinese it was greasy and left me feeling bloated heavy and horrible

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen.hat said:
I've done 777 week this week get weighed tomorrow and so gutted I been ok syn wise and water and speed foods all week then had z Chinese tonight and nothing else rest of day!!

I'm a bit devastated in myself and didn't even enjoy Chinese it was greasy and left me feeling bloated heavy and horrible

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

aww that's rubbish. I hate it when it a little bit 'naughty' and it isn't even worth it!

Back