Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
aww that's rubbish. I hate it when it a little bit 'naughty' and it isn't even worth it!

I'm hoping scales are still a little bit kind

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm off into the 9s guys: 3.5 lb off so 9 11. Hope to see u all down there soon and fingers crossed this time I won't be just paying a fleeting visit ;)

Delighted for you snowwhite! Very jealous!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Karen I will be surprised if you gain. As one chinese wont do much harm. Some syns are quite low on chinese. Especially if thats all you had that day. Your super foods and low syns would have surely helped. Just be exceptionally good today. Just let us know how you get on. X

charly007 said:
Karen I will be surprised if you gain. As one chinese wont do much harm. Some syns are quite low on chinese. Especially if thats all you had that day. Your super foods and low syns would have surely helped. Just be exceptionally good today. Just let us know how you get on. X

I weigh at 7.30 so will update you just after.
I might go search syns in chops suey and fried rice as I know I had only used 46 of syns up before then and not had any syns today

Last edited:
Can I join please? :) can do with some support to help me stay on plan I seem to have a self sabotage day every so often! :( x

Well I'm happy. 2lb off and got my 1stone award.
Next goal is club 10, I need to loose 2.5lb. I would try to get it this week but me and the hubby are having a night off for our little one and making the most of it by going out for a few drinks. Going to try and save my syns for the weekend.
Anyone have any tips?

Well I STS which is miraculous as I had a Chinese on Monday, steak out on thurs(with just salad) and fish and chips on Sunday ( after 4 mile walk around lulworth cliffs ) plus my usual alcohol binge :( but I was 100% for 4 days straight and I ran twice did 30 day shred 3 times and gym twice so I think body magic saved me! I've had my time off now though and these last 5 lbs need to go to get me down to the 9's. Well done everyone on your losses and good luck to everyone still to WI xx

lilprincessvic said:
Well done snowwhite.
Karen u will be fine. But good luck just in case :)

2.5lb off :) 10'5.5lb now

Karen.hat said:
2.5lb off :) 10'5.5lb now

Tooold you. Well done :)
Id love a 2.5 loss mine all seem to be very small and coming off slowly! I am gunna try be soooo good from now onwards. I NEED to get to target!

Wow princessvic you're so so close! U can't leave me in here tho! Lol. I've got 6.8lbs (as of last weeks weigh in) to get into the 9's... And at the rate I'm going at 1lb a week that's nearly 7weeks til I'm in there ahhh :( time for body magic!!

lilprincessvic said:
Tooold you. Well done :)
Id love a 2.5 loss mine all seem to be very small and coming off slowly! I am gunna try be soooo good from now onwards. I NEED to get to target!

I done that 7speed 7 syns and 7 water for 5 days until I wobbled am assuming it was that as I usually lose half - 1lb a week

snowwhite85 said:
I'm off into the 9s guys: 3.5 lb off so 9 11. Hope to see u all down there soon and fingers crossed this time I won't be just paying a fleeting visit ;)

Amazing! Well done! Hope to join you eventually!! :)

Karen.hat said:
I done that 7speed 7 syns and 7 water for 5 days until I wobbled am assuming it was that as I usually lose half - 1lb a week

Oo I will defo be doing 777 then. Been through my book and written my menu x

Karen.hat said:

What is the 777 thing? I've never heard of it. I think I need to be really good to compensate to my night out this coming Saturday. Well done on your loss x

Geobar said:
What is the 777 thing? I've never heard of it. I think I need to be really good to compensate to my night out this coming Saturday. Well done on your loss x

there's a thread on it. You have 7 superspeed/free food, 7 glasses of water and 7 syns a day. It works quite well as a kick :)

Back