Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Wish I was closer to the 9's :(

I'm the same. 3lbs n i'm there. It is within my sights!

Yay! I lose really slowly but really looking forward to the scales saying 9 stone something! :D

Sofartogo! said:
Well done. :)

Thanks, am delighted!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

hey all as of this evening i am joining you i weighed in at 10st 11.5lb, giving me a 3lb loss, and leaving me with 11.5lb to go till target yay my final group lol

caramumofmany said:
hey all as of this evening i am joining you i weighed in at 10st 11.5lb, giving me a 3lb loss, and leaving me with 11.5lb to go till target yay my final group lol

Hello and welcome, I'm fairly new to the group too x

Gained 4lbs today, so back with you for the week :) I couldn't get back on plan after my weekend away, so I was expecting a gain even though it's quite hefty! Once I started eating the wrong stuff again, I got back into the whole 'feeling guilty about eating, so eating some more' cycle. Plus there was the whole 'I've been so good and done so well, that I'll just have this and it'll be ok'. Welllllll, it wasn't! Haha.

After seeing your posts about 777 week, I am going to give it a try. Consultant has been fab and I've come up with a plan for the week - nervous about drinking so much water though, not very practical!!

x

I done it 9.13 at tonight weigh in. Good luck girls see you in the nines. Karen will still be checking post to see how your weigh in went. Byeee x x

charly007 said:
I done it 9.13 at tonight weigh in. Good luck girls see you in the nines. Karen will still be checking post to see how your weigh in went. Byeee x x

Well done charley. X

charly007 said:

My weigh in is Tuesday! Booked a weekend away for me to Liverpool but going to try to be good

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charly007 said:

Byeee xxx and well done for getting into 9's I can't wait only 6lb for me to join you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charly007 said:

Congratulations, hopefully see you in the 9s soon!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I'm going the wrong way, put on 1 1/2lb today, gutted cos i've been good. So in typical fed up mode i've eaten junk today thinking what's the point, i've been good and put on weight. I know it's not going to help in the long run so i've got to get back on track tomorrow. Maybe a cut and colour as a treat will cheer me up.

fairydust1 said:
I'm going the wrong way, put on 1 1/2lb today, gutted cos i've been good. So in typical fed up mode i've eaten junk today thinking what's the point, i've been good and put on weight. I know it's not going to help in the long run so i've got to get back on track tomorrow. Maybe a cut and colour as a treat will cheer me up.

oo that'll defo help. That happened to me the other week but it showed the week after. just keep your chin up :)

I've had a good 2 days on 777. Eaten 12 speed foods today!

Past 2 days on "770 week" (been forgetting the water!) and already down 2lbs :) keep it up guys x

Back