Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I put on a pound and a half this week...gutted :(

Weird thing is that the gain is not showin at home and they have always been accurate. I think the scales at class ate different or need calibrated. I'm just miffed lol

:sigh: I'm STILL here- weighed in at 10.1 on Tuesday thats my 3rd maintain in a blinkin row:mad: I am highly jealous of the ladies flying into the 9's lol, I've been stuck in the 10's for ages and am getting fed up of trying and not getting nowhere. And all anybody says to me is ahhh it's cos you've not much more to lose when I know thats utter tosh cos I see people on here all the time losing up to 2lbs a week when they are quite close to target.
Might try the 777 challenge see if it will kickstart my losses again, but I'm already into day 2 of a new week, will it still work? xx

I wanna b a loser! said:
:sigh: I'm STILL here- weighed in at 10.1 on Tuesday thats my 3rd maintain in a blinkin row:mad: I am highly jealous of the ladies flying into the 9's lol, I've been stuck in the 10's for ages and am getting fed up of trying and not getting nowhere. And all anybody says to me is ahhh it's cos you've not much more to lose when I know thats utter tosh cos I see people on here all the time losing up to 2lbs a week when they are quite close to target.
Might try the 777 challenge see if it will kickstart my losses again, but I'm already into day 2 of a new week, will it still work? xx

It won't harm u having a go. I feel like that too. My oh says it's cos i'm close to target but we have had some big loses in this group this week x

1lb off for me this week, slow and steady as usual! 6lbs til the 9's!

This 777 week, is that 7syns per day? 7 glasses of water and 7 superspeed foods and is that all u can eat? Xx

Its loads though, I've not felt hungry all day! Even left some of my tea (and that's a big deal!)

This 777 week, is that 7syns per day? 7 glasses of water and 7 superspeed foods and is that all u can eat? Xx

Well done! Id love 1lb off-keep going the wrong way!

You aim for at least 7 speed foods but can eat more if hungry. Only limited more than usual by syns really

laura35 said:

You can eat more than that. it's just to up ur speed food really x

I put on 1.5lbs last night at weigh in so needless to say I'm disappointed but.... I'm still at 10st 13.5lbs so you don't get rid of me that easily. I'm as stiff as a board so I'm hoping my gain is because I've massively over done the exercise....?! Roll on a good loss next week ;) xxx

Stick with it and the results will pay off x

Quick weigh on the scales this morning shows that I have already lost 3.5 or the 4lbs I gained - 9st 13.5, here's hoping it stays that way!!!

Ok, I'm in on the 777, may aswell give it a try,nothing but weight to lose hey! Breakfast was ready brek with strawberries and blackcurrants. I've got pineapple and melon to nibble on if I feel hungry between meals. What size glass do you all count as 1 of your 7 waters cos I drink pints :D

Ok, I'm in on the 777, may aswell give it a try,nothing but weight to lose hey! Breakfast was ready brek with strawberries and blackcurrants. I've got pineapple and melon to nibble on if I feel hungry between meals. What size glass do you all count as 1 of your 7 waters cos I drink pints :D

I drink pints too. I think its 7 normal glasses so if Ive had at least 3 1/2 pints in happy with that, but ive already drunk 2 pints this morning so Im well on my way!

I'm so pleased to be in this group. It's taken a while to get here. I'm determined I'm not gonna put the weight back on. I've been eating proper foods and doing all sorts of exercise - zumba, netball, gym, even square while brushing my teeth!

Laura H said:
I'm so pleased to be in this group. It's taken a while to get here. I'm determined I'm not gonna put the weight back on. I've been eating proper foods and doing all sorts of exercise - zumba, netball, gym, even square while brushing my teeth!

Well done Laura and welcome!

Laura H said:

Welcome!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I got on my MILs scales today and they said 10 7!!! That would mean I have gained 4.5lbs I would normally shrug it off n blame the scales but she has new digital scales! I've been really good all week :-(

Yeah but they are new to you. Forget about what they say and concentrate on your normal scales. What is written there is only a number and does not give you any indication if all the weight you have already lost!

ailly said:
Yeah but they are new to you. Forget about what they say and concentrate on your normal scales. What is written there is only a number and does not give you any indication if all the weight you have already lost!

Nice words :)
I actually feel really good this week. Been doing 777 n been really good on it. Haven't done as much exercise well ok I have done 3 yoga sessions n that is it! But I feel good this week x

Back