Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
My weigh in is tomorrow! Dreading it!

Same what times yours ?x

lilprincessvic said:
7.30 but I normally weigh in bout 7 as I help out x

Aww :) mines at 5:15 I'm hoping I don't gain to much !

just had a text off my consultant, she wants to enter me into the greatest loser comp national competition. eeee.

Gained half a pound :) pleased that was all I gained x

Been off plan for a week and a half now, started again today and I've drawn a line. I've been working really hard for 2 months solid lost 9lbs and now I'm focused to losing these last 11 lbs but depending on how much I gain 2moro niteI'm sure it'll be more. Instead of beating myself up (which always leads to more eating!) I'm just going to get on with it, I had fun enjoyed myself and now I can move on. Onwards and downwards! Xxx

misspinky8 said:
Been off plan for a week and a half now, started again today and I've drawn a line. I've been working really hard for 2 months solid lost 9lbs and now I'm focused to losing these last 11 lbs but depending on how much I gain 2moro niteI'm sure it'll be more. Instead of beating myself up (which always leads to more eating!) I'm just going to get on with it, I had fun enjoyed myself and now I can move on. Onwards and downwards! Xxx

Ive been off plan for 10 days I keep drawing the line to start again then stepping over it to reach the junk! Weigh in tomorrow :mad:

I need someone to slap me ( not literally) back on track

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Scales at WI said 9st 13.5lb so I have only just made it into the 9s! Now to stay there that might be trickier! X

icklerockchick said:
Scales at WI said 9st 13.5lb so I have only just made it into the 9s! Now to stay there that might be trickier! X

Your still there though! I cant wait to get there. Well done x

icklerockchick said:

Well done! You put us to shame.

I gained another half :-( could cry!

icklerockchick said:

Well done!!! :)

Karen.hat said:
Ive been off plan for 10 days I keep drawing the line to start again then stepping over it to reach the junk! Weigh in tomorrow :mad:

I need someone to slap me ( not literally) back on track

Well let's do this together then hun no more naughties! :)

misspinky8 said:
Well let's do this together then hun no more naughties! :)

Going to go back to writing it all down and upping speed foods. The damage is already done all I can do is try again.

Here's to a better week on track for both of us

Had a better day today! Weigh in in half hour will see what damage I've done :/

Back