Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Sofartogo! said:
How did it go Karen??? :)

2.5lb on so 10 8lb now
It could have been worse

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry Karen, I gained 4lbs a couple of weeks ago and followed it up with a 7.5lb loss, just by planning my week and sticking to it - you can do it x

2.5on is nothing for 10 days off plan! I could put that on in a day no problem!

Which is why after being down in all my sneaky peaks throughout the week im actually 1/2lb on tonight following a mega off plan day yesterday.

Easy on, easy off

Karen.hat said:
2.5lb on so 10 8lb now
It could have been worse

Oh dear!! Where's that line?? Draw it and move on!! :)

Sofartogo! said:
How did it go Karen??? :)

2.5lb on not quite as bad as I thought

Still in 10's at 10'8lb

New day and back on track

downtownsuzie said:
Don't worry Karen, I gained 4lbs a couple of weeks ago and followed it up with a 7.5lb loss, just by planning my week and sticking to it - you can do it x

Wow 7.5 in a week that's brill. I have a feeling iv put on this week (altho have no idea why as only had a 6" subway at the weekend the rest has been a fine week!) so hoping Whatvee reason it as come on then it'll dissapear as quick as urs! Has anybody else had any gains when they've had an on plan week? Only been doing this for a few months and only gained twice once after a weekend in London and once at Christmas and both were much deserved gains!

Oops sorry didn't realise the first post had posted!!

Was pleasantly surprised. Am determined to get it all back off next week x

Thanks for support guys

Wow 7.5 in a week that's brill. I have a feeling iv put on this week (altho have no idea why as only had a 6" subway at the weekend the rest has been a fine week!) so hoping Whatvee reason it as come on then it'll dissapear as quick as urs! Has anybody else had any gains when they've had an on plan week? Only been doing this for a few months and only gained twice once after a weekend in London and once at Christmas and both were much deserved gains!

Sometimes, if I've upped exercise it takes my body time to adjust. Stick at it and it'll more than pay off next week. I also stuck to 7 syns a day during that week x

Karen.hat said:
2.5lb on so 10 8lb now
It could have been worse

Hey hun, i gained 1lb so I'm gunna really work harder this week and try and lose. Exercise is the way forward methinks and bags and bags of veg!!! Let's do this xx

misspinky8 said:
Hey hun, i gained 1lb so I'm gunna really work harder this week and try and lose. Exercise is the way forward methinks and bags and bags of veg!!! Let's do this xx

Ah 1lb not too bad, let's speed foods water and exercise and you'll Lose that and more this week!
I'm feeling positive for coming week just hope I can stay that way

Not looking forward to wi tonight, spent the weekend in Paris and yesterday was my birthday so went to nandos, which resulted in nandos leftovers for breakfast! Oops

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Not looking forward to wi tonight, spent the weekend in Paris and yesterday was my birthday so went to nandos, which resulted in nandos leftovers for breakfast! Oops

Happy birthday ailly.
I need some ideas for a quick red day tea. My C was supposed to ring last night n help but forgot :-(

weigh in this evening, 1.5lb off of my 9st award wonder if i will get it this evening

Congratulations cat, that's really well done!

I on the other hand have managed to put on 2lbs, bringing me up to 10 8.5, don't mind the gain as was in Paris for the weekend, however am away again from tomorrow until next Tuesday so am slightly worried about another gain next week.

Back