Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

thanks peeps, i only need 8lb now till target and my 30th birthday is 6 weeks away today and i want to be at target by then, things are looking very hopeful now!!

I'm plus half a pound today - just started * week today and had my operation last week so not exercised so im not too upset (a lot better than the plus 2lb that the scales said on my sneaky weigh in the other day!)

I started at 10st 13, now at 10st 3. Had a 0.5lb gain today, seems I can't get my body to go under 10st 2 =/ but then seems that everyone (and their families) have wanted to celebrate so many things since I started, I never catch a break.

But determined to get into the 9s within the next two WIs, wish me luck!

MidnightPrincess said:
I started at 10st 13, now at 10st 3. Had a 0.5lb gain today, seems I can't get my body to go under 10st 2 =/ but then seems that everyone (and their families) have wanted to celebrate so many things since I started, I never catch a break.

But determined to get into the 9s within the next two WIs, wish me luck!

Good luck!

Good luck.
I did sw two years ago I was desperate to get into the 9's, I got to 10 st exactly and then found out u was pregnant so never got into the 9's. Determined to do it this time

I'll join you all. I was so close last week at 10st 0.8 to be precise!! Lol but then went totally off track for four days! :-( which has got me up to 10st 4.6. That'll teach me! We can do it :-D
(My overall goal is 9st3. )

Really struggling at the moment :( no one to blame but me.....just not putting the effort in and i know it!! been floating around 10st 6/8lb since january and i'm bored with it now

melissajayne83 said:
Really struggling at the moment :( no one to blame but me.....just not putting the effort in and i know it!! been floating around 10st 6/8lb since january and i'm bored with it now

Hey melissa totally feel the same! :( find it soooo hard to get motivated seems to be so much temptation round!

Oh my god, I'm so close to 9st i can feel it, I'm 140.8lbs as of this morning and my boyfriend's away on holiday and back next week so the aim is to be 9st something/anything before he's back. Wish me luck :)

LifesDesire said:
Oh my god, I'm so close to 9st i can feel it, I'm 140.8lbs as of this morning and my boyfriend's away on holiday and back next week so the aim is to be 9st something/anything before he's back. Wish me luck :)

This is exactly how I was last week!! 10 st 0.8 But I got ahead of myself , went on a night out, drank lots and caught a cold and felt sorry for myself and binged like crazy!! Haha. Now im 10st4 again. Shall hope to join you in the 9's soon ;-) GOOD LUCK :-D x

This is exactly how I was last week!! 10 st 0.8 But I got ahead of myself , went on a night out, drank lots and caught a cold and felt sorry for myself and binged like crazy!! Haha. Now im 10st4 again. Shall hope to join you in the 9's soon ;-) GOOD LUCK :-D x

If you don't mind i'm going to try and remember this story all week this week so i don't do the same :) see you in the 9's :) xxx

Eeek! 10st6 today! Creeping closer!! :)

Back