Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Ive had another good week and still not going down! I dunno whether I should just change my target to 10 7, because at least I know I can maintain that (have been for 4 months!)

Ive class on Tues for official WI, maybe have a chat with my C, though she is usually busy doing the new member talk. What you guys think?

I have been super good (bar one meal out) this last month and stopped drinking to see if I could break the barrier, but its not looking like its meant to be :cry:and im so close to being "normal" for first time ever!

Am thinking WI as usual and if i STS or gain change target to 10 7 or if i am below my lowest (10 6) leave it for a few weeks before changing anything?

Decisions, decisions!

ninnins said:
Ive had another good week and still not going down! I dunno whether I should just change my target to 10 7, because at least I know I can maintain that (have been for 4 months!)

Ive class on Tues for official WI, maybe have a chat with my C, though she is usually busy doing the new member talk. What you guys think?

I have been super good (bar one meal out) this last month and stopped drinking to see if I could break the barrier, but its not looking like its meant to be :cry:and im so close to being "normal" for first time ever!

Am thinking WI as usual and if i STS or gain change target to 10 7 or if i am below my lowest (10 6) leave it for a few weeks before changing anything?

Decisions, decisions!

I'm exactly the same ninnins. Been so good bar a night out and I have shifted nothing since Christmas. I'm contemplating setting my target where I am! Gunna give it a couple more Weeks x

My first new WI on my scales show 10.6 :-/ can't believe I got to 10 sone exact a few weeks bk...I'm blaming the new scales obviously lol.

Watch this space as want to be out of the 10's in 7 weeks...that's only 1lb a week so not gonna b too hard!!

I'm 10 9.5 and my target has always been 10 st. I've been there 3 times before, never had massive problems getting there, just staying there! I'm going to be a bridesmaid in July so may drop my target if I reach it before just to make sure I don't let it creep up. Not sure if 9 st 7lb is too skinny for me though. Maybe I should just get to 10 before I worry about it!!

michmick said:
I'm 10 9.5 and my target has always been 10 st. I've been there 3 times before, never had massive problems getting there, just staying there! I'm going to be a bridesmaid in July so may drop my target if I reach it before just to make sure I don't let it creep up. Not sure if 9 st 7lb is too skinny for me though. Maybe I should just get to 10 before I worry about it!!

I weigh the same as you and have the same initial target. Fingers crossed we get there soon!

lilprincessvic said:
OMG. I have lost 2.5lbs really pleased. I am now 10.1!!!

Wow that's brilliant, well done x

lilprincessvic said:

Well done! So close!

Gained 2.5lb tonight :( closer to the 11s that the 9s now need a kick up the bum !

lilprincessvic said:

Wow well done that's brill!!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kelsey said:
Gained 2.5lb tonight :( closer to the 11s that the 9s now need a kick up the bum !

Don't worry, we all gain now and again, I gained 4.5lb last week nd was 1lb away from the 9's! Gutting. But nevertheless is has made me work harder and realize I cant get away with being naughty. Use it as motivation for a perfectly fab week ;-) xx

lilprincessvic said:

Yay!!! :) :) :)

Kelsey said:

Consider your butt kicked Kelsey!

I am so pleased! I need 2 off this week to get to my target but I might change it. I feel very positive.
I need red days for half the week. I'm gunna do the same this week I think :)

Back