Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
Consider your butt kicked Kelsey!

I am so pleased! I need 2 off this week to get to my target but I might change it. I feel very positive.
I need red days for half the week. I'm gunna do the same this week I think :)

Did u do red days in a row or mix them up? Xx

lilprincessvic said:
Yer just red since Wednesday. Helped that I didn't have a cooker so couldn't cook pasta or potatoes!

Oh I think I may do some red days until Saturday! Looks good. Never tried them before.

samjay123 said:
Oh I think I may do some red days until Saturday! Looks good. Never tried them before.

Yer I read somewhere that they help some people cos they cut down the carbs. I think I eat far too much. We eat potatoes or Ric with every meal so defo helped x

lilprincessvic said:
Yer just red since Wednesday. Helped that I didn't have a cooker so couldn't cook pasta or potatoes!

Do you do a diary on here? I've only done ee, I cant fully get my head around red or green days so I'd like to look at someone's diary to see an example

Geobar said:
Do you do a diary on here? I've only done ee, I cant fully get my head around red or green days so I'd like to look at someone's diary to see an example

I'm the same as this could you gimme an example of what a red day entails?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lilprincessvic said:
I do but it's not very good lol.

Normally
Breakfast fruit or beans on toast
Dinner is normally left over tea
Tea is a curry or stew
X

What do you have with your curry?

Beans arent free on red LPV :eek:

You can have some as a healthy extra B though - works out about half a tin i think

The red free foods are on page 16-18 of this years food optimising book.

Superfree is just as normal (remember sweetcorn, peas and parsnips are green/EE free food not superfree)

You can have 1 or 2 healthy extra A's and 2B's
You can use the EE healthy extra list plus there is an additional HEB list pg 33

HTH

ninnins said:
The red free foods are on page 16-18 of this years food optimising book.

Superfree is just as normal (remember sweetcorn, peas and parsnips are green/EE free food not superfree)

You can have 1 or 2 healthy extra A's and 2B's
You can use the EE healthy extra list plus there is an additional HEB list pg 33

HTH

Thanks

I think I'm going to give red days a go. Although I'm at target and staying there most of the time I would like to get to the bottom of my taget as I have a wedding to get to next month and know that I will be over indulging when I go over to family in Ireland.

I am going to take out my book and have a read through and see how I get on. x

Hi can I join, I started off at 10st 11 and half in January, bit gutted as I had already got down to 9st 1 in May for my wedding, but now I will be happy to get down to 9st 7 for my June holiday, last weeks weigh in I lost 1lb and half and got down to 10st and half (and that was after a naughty week) but this week I have been soooo good just to try and get into the 9stones but the scales have not moved :cry: I have not been exercising keep putting it off and said to myself If I get into the 9stones I will start to exercise, Fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

Ahhh thats ok then

The cauliflower rice is delish with a curry-have you tried it? :drool:

No I might have a look at that now though. Just putting together this weeks menu. Unfortunetly im on a budget this week as we have just moved house and spent more than we thought we would have to on fees and stuff so need to buy this weeks food with £30 :( so need cheap red ideas cos i am determained to get 2 off and leave this group this week!!!!!

Hi everyone, have just made it into this zone by the skin of my teeth tonight! Lost 1.5lb bringing me to 10.13 whoop whoop haven't been 10 stone something for few years. Really looking forward to making my way to the 9's :)

Mellyboo said:
Hi everyone, have just made it into this zone by the skin of my teeth tonight! Lost 1.5lb bringing me to 10.13 whoop whoop haven't been 10 stone something for few years. Really looking forward to making my way to the 9's :)

Congratulations!!!

Back