Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Welcome Mellyboo.
Well I lost 1.5 which I'm really happy with as it's a star week. Got my club 10, 1lb off being 10 1/2 stone lol. Hopefully next week I'll be the lower end of the 10's. Fingers crossed

lilprincessvic said:
Your BMW!! Lol. Silly phone correcting!
I hate been short my bmi is still 25.8 deapite been 10.1!!

Lol yes silly auto correct! I really should double check before I send.
We are all too short for our weight not the other way around!

lilprincessvic said:
I am defo under tall not over weight!

Me too! I hate being short lol :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started at 11.71/2 down to 10.5 in in 3 weeks looking for 9 stone and the good thing is i haven't wavered once, and the trick is.... to keep trying on your smaller clothing and that should be enough to motivate you to keep going.

Might be joining you all to the 9's got to target 3 weeks ago at 10.7 now I'm out of range 10.3.5 . I'm happy where I am but if it happens it happens

STS for me this week

Changed my target to 1lb less than tonight which is 10 5.5 but am now thinking maybe 10 3 would be better as then i would still be in target range at 10st which is what my original target was?!

I've just come into your section! I started at 11 8.5, and am now 10 11.5 which is fab... I am aiming for the 9's though... It's a slow process for me but I did lose 3lb this week (due to scan bran challenge maybe?) so continuing on.... Nice to meet you all!

Saz xxx

sarahaa said:
I've just come into your section! I started at 11 8.5, and am now 10 11.5 which is fab... I am aiming for the 9's though... It's a slow process for me but I did lose 3lb this week (due to scan bran challenge maybe?) so continuing on.... Nice to meet you all!

Saz xxx

Welcome, May your stay in here be a short one x

Hi everyone am back and still firmly in the 10's having put on two last week and lost 1.5 this week. Leaving me right at 10 7!

Lovely to see new faces in here and to the old faces, hopefully we will be out of here soon!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi all.
I've been here since dec - made it to 10 stone early feb and now bk on 10.7 and feeling really fat and feeling really unmotivated :-(
Looking for some inspiration to get bk in plan and loose this final stone!!!
I'm so close I can smell my target...then the smell of food distracts me and I think 'oh go on, not had x in over a year'
Then left feeling guilty for eating it, which causes me to eat something - anything! :-(
I'm really struggling :-(

Cai said:
Hi all.
I've been here since dec - made it to 10 stone early feb and now bk on 10.7 and feeling really fat and feeling really unmotivated :-(
I'm so close I can smell my target...then the smell of food distracts me and I think 'oh go on, not had x in over a year'
Then left feeling guilty for eating it, which causes me to eat something - anything! :-(

You've come so far don't give in yet!
You've had an amazing weight loss so far, maybe you needed a little freedom and now you need to get back on it. Keep going x

Lost another 1.5 tonight so only 8 to go to target which is currently 10 stone. May then drop target to 9.5 but sill see how I'm going.

Cai said:
Hi all.

Cai you have done so well. Don't spoil it now. Buy your self a treat, maybe a pair of Jeans smaller to get into (I think a stone is about a dress size).
I know have 9lbs to target. When I get paid in2 week I am going to go and buy myself some topshop Jeans in a 10 and I AM going to get into them. I have never ever owned anything from topshop as i've never been able to get into it!

lilprincessvic said:
Cai you have done so well. Don't spoil it now. Buy your self a treat, maybe a pair of Jeans smaller to get into (I think a stone is about a dress size).
I know have 9lbs to target. When I get paid in2 week I am going to go and buy myself some topshop Jeans in a 10 and I AM going to get into them. I have never ever owned anything from topshop as i've never been able to get into it!

Before I started sw I bought some trousers that were too small. They were for my return to work, I haven't long gone back after maternity leave, I've worn them a couple of times and they are too big. Very annoying because I've wasted my money but very satisfying that I can see my body changing!

Think I might be leaving you this week to go back up but I'm not actually going to 'leave' becuase this is where I belong and I have been away to Dubai for two weeks so will def shift it for next week plus its my * week :( So feeling fat and horrid haha xxx :)

Back