Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Think I might be leaving you this week to go back up but I'm not actually going to 'leave' becuase this is where I belong and I have been away to Dubai for two weeks so will def shift it for next week plus its my * week :( So feeling fat and horrid haha xxx :)

Buuuuuuuuuut you have been to Dubai, surely it was worth it!

lilprincessvic said:
Buuuuuuuuuut you have been to Dubai, surely it was worth it!

Oh helllll yeah it was worth it... Didn't eat too much rubbish there, just eaten lots since I've been back but then I've not had a week off plan in ages :) xxx

Thanks ladies.
Had 8.5 syns today and feel ok. Got my 2nd zumba class of the week tomorrow so knowing I'm doing that feels good!
Got a syn free food menu planned which means I can have some Mayo with my SW KFC and maybe a wm pitta bread - will c how I feel tomorrow!

Just got to get through the weekend and pray for a little loss (half a pound will do) to keep me motivated!!

fairydust1 said:
yay, lost 2 lb this week, 10 5 now, i'm getting there slowly but surely. Think the rugby on saturday might be a bad day.

Yes Saturday is gonna be bad for me too! Are you also welsh? Lol.

Saw 10st4 on the scales today. :)
Hope it stays for wi on sat!!

Also very happy as I've bought 2 new dresses for a night out in a couple of weeks in a size10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chuffed at that. Then I went to try on some size 10 jeans I bought in the sales after Xmas. 2 out of 3 of them fit!!! Very happy! Wasn't expecting to be so close to a size 10 when I'm still a stone from target :)

The weekend is going to be bad for me too. I'm going to the national wedding show with my maid of honour and fellow bride. Staying over too. We have vip champagne reception tickets and goody bags so will see what that brings!

Sofartogo! said:
Saw 10st4 on the scales today. :)
Hope it stays for wi on sat!!

Also very happy as I've bought 2 new dresses for a night out in a couple of weeks in a size10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So chuffed at that. Then I went to try on some size 10 jeans I bought in the sales after Xmas. 2 out of 3 of them fit!!! Very happy! Wasn't expecting to be so close to a size 10 when I'm still a stone from target :)

Well done sofar!

Hi samjay. Yes I am, i'm going to be cheering on the boys with a few glassess of wine and hopefully no nibbles. The weekends are always the hardest.

fairydust1 said:
Hi samjay. Yes I am, i'm going to be cheering on the boys with a few glassess of wine and hopefully no nibbles. The weekends are always the hardest.

Snap, itll all be worth it. Will try my hardest to stick within my syns. Mine start on a Saturday so I have 105 to use, im sure that'll give me enough wine :p

I'm a welshy too but unfortunately I'm working :( but I'm sure someone will sort out a tv in my department so I'll be cheering them on from work. Enjoy your day out x

10st 2.2 this morning!! Getting closer. Really need to stick to syns this weekend or I'll be gutted to be back up a few lbs again.

hi just popped in to say Bye - I made it to the 9's at last, thanks for the suppport
see you all soon

:thankyouthankyou::sad0071:

Chookiehen said:
hi just popped in to say Bye - I made it to the 9's at last, thanks for the suppport
see you all soon

:thankyouthankyou::sad0071:

Congratulations! =)

Back