Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Chookiehen said:
hi just popped in to say Bye - I made it to the 9's at last, thanks for the suppport
see you all soon

:thankyouthankyou::sad0071:

Well done. Looking forward to joining you in the not toooooo distant future!!! Xxx

I've lost another 2 this week bringing me to 10st4. Can't believe my weight is finally shifting at last!!! 5lbs till I reach the 9's! X

only 4.5 lbs sofartogo!

i text my C to say I didnt want to change my target after all lol i WILL shift this half stone if its the last thing i do!

ninnins said:
only 4.5 lbs sofartogo!

i text my C to say I didnt want to change my target after all lol i WILL shift this half stone if its the last thing i do!

lilprincessvic said:
Well done sofar! X

Thank u girlies!! :)
Xxx

Oooomg I am soooo nervous tomorrow. if I see a 9 I will actually cry a little (in a good way) I have been spoil good this week, bar yesterday but i'm going to be extra good today to make up for it :) hope everyones had a good weekend and happy mothers day to all you mummys x

lilprincessvic said:
Oooomg I am soooo nervous tomorrow. if I see a 9 I will actually cry a little (in a good way) I have been spoil good this week, bar yesterday but i'm going to be extra good today to make up for it :) hope everyones had a good weekend and happy mothers day to all you mummys x

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you x

Hi...I am 10.4 and have stayed the same for 3 weeks! Had a blip day today with chocs for Mothers day..thinking of doing the red plan for a few days to kick me in...I need to get 4 pound off in 4 weeks as off on holls, anyone got any tips for the red plan for me....I am desperate!!!

stephdubaixx11 said:
Hi...I am 10.4 and have stayed the same for 3 weeks! Had a blip day today with chocs for Mothers day..thinking of doing the red plan for a few days to kick me in...I need to get 4 pound off in 4 weeks as off on holls, anyone got any tips for the red plan for me....I am desperate!!!

I've only done ee so I can't help sorry

stephdubaixx11 said:

Just stay away from the carbs! In your book you can only have the green and orange page free then gave 2 hexbs and 1 or 2 hexas.

I'm back - 10 stone 10lbs - looking to lose 2lbs this week. I am on week 2 of c25k also - Good luck all

Back