Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Yay! So u had to post twice just to make sure!!! :)
Well done!! You've escaped the curse of the 10's. Hope to join you an the next month or so!! X

lilprincessvic said:
I've only gone n blumming done it. Just weighed in at 9 13.5 :-D

Massive congratulations! Don't take it the wrong way but I don't want to see you back here! Lol, hopefully I'll see you in the 9's soon x

lilprincessvic said:
I've only gone n blumming done it. Just weighed in at 9 13.5 :-D

Congratulations. You are a real inspiration to us all. Enjoy the 9's

I didn't think it had posted lol. I hope to see you all in the next thread down. I'm gunna join the 9s to 8s even tho I only wanna be 9 1/2 cos it's more lively than the 9 to low 9s. I'm so happy. I even hugged my C lol x

Well done lpv, all your hard work has paid off!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I had a long weekend away to celebrate hubby's birthday. I didn't hold back on the eating front but I went right back on it this morning and will be on red days until at least Saturday. I need to get my finger out as i am off to Mexico in 4 weeks and would like to shift another 7 lbs before then. :) can anybody recommend red day dinners ?

Aww well done lpv! Hope to join you in about 4-5lb time! :p had another off weekend, too scared to weigh lol. So shall see you soon! :-D

2lbs off for me making me my lightest ever and i have broke past that barrier i couldnt get through for months :D

4.5lbs to go to target :eek:

really pleased i changed it back again now

ninnins said:
2lbs off for me making me my lightest ever and i have broke past that barrier i couldnt get through for months :D

Well done ninnins! Great when the weight starts shifting again! :)

ninnins said:

Well done I bet your over the moon

oh yes baby! It flicked to 2.5 then back to 2 and back again but then settled at 2 off. Save that half lb towards next weeks loss ;), same as your other 1lb that had been off. Dont be disappointed, better off than on!

ninnins said:
oh yes baby! It flicked to 2.5 then back to 2 and back again but then settled at 2 off. Save that half lb towards next weeks loss ;), same as your other 1lb that had been off. Dont be disappointed, better off than on!

I know. I just really hope I get 2lb next week or 2.5 would be even better as I would then get my 1 1/2 st award

Back