Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

samjay123 said:
Thats awesome geobar!! I was going to wear my size ten next ones but theres still a bit too much love handle showing! So my aim is to be in them comfortabley in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks I couldn't wear them with a tight top yet but they aren't that tight.

samjay123 said:
Thats awesome geobar!! I was going to wear my size ten next ones but theres still a bit too much love handle showing! So my aim is to be in them comfortabley in 2-3 weeks.

I could maybe pull a pair on...is it illegal to go out in public with them unzipped?? Lol cos I sure wouldn't be able to zip them up !! Lol x

Also make sure you leave the label hanging out so everyone can see they are a size 10. Always adds to the good look ;)

10 st 5 ....getting there (again) especially after being bang on 10 stone before...but never getting into the 9's :-(
I will do it tho!!

hi all, am 10.12 1/2 atm. Lost 1 stone last week and then put 1lb back on due to birthday, mother's day etc. Would love to get below 10 for my holiday in July - reckon I can do it??

Mrs Pepperpot said:
hi all, am 10.12 1/2 atm. Lost 1 stone last week and then put 1lb back on due to birthday, mother's day etc. Would love to get below 10 for my holiday in July - reckon I can do it??

Of course you can! Positive thoughts

I'm down to 10st 3.5 at the moment... 9 weeks left til my wedding and 10.5lbs left to my target. Need to get on the exercise wagon and get into the 9s. Although my target is 9stone 7, I think I'd be over the moon with 9st 10. I have my final dress fitting in just under 2 weeks so would love to be 10stone by then. Is 3.5lbs in two weeks doable do u think? Generally I only lose 1lb a week so not countin on it :(

It is do able yes. Have you tried red days? I've tried them this week and I've lost quicker. Will do ee on weekends but red through week.

Iv never done red days I always do ee, I never understand how the whole red and green days work?

laura35 said:
Iv never done red days I always do ee, I never understand how the whole red and green days work?

I've recently looked at red/green days and I realised that I sometimes do them even though I've been doing ee. The only thing is I haven't had the extra hex because i didn't realise. It's not as difficult as we think

Need to chuck the yummy ginger nuts out. I thought I would be able to limit myself to 1 per day, but noooooo, I am a greedy biatch and had 7 last night even though I had no syns left :(

Back