Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

It depends on you body shape I think even in the 11's I was a 12 and years ago when I was 9st something I was a 10. I've never been an 8 :(

Yeah i guess there is only one way to find out ;)

I was a size 8 when i was really young haha but cant remember them days because i didnt care then!

I was a size 10 for a long time. but been size 12 for about 2 / 3 years now, really would love to see a size 8! would feel amazing huh?

I think exercise can slow weight loss but I'd rather loose the lbs slower but tone up quicker. I think a lot of people can get to a desired weight but not be happy because they don't have the toned body that they visualised at the beginning so in my opinion exercise can only help

Its wierd though isn't it? Like when you read that back " Excersing can slow down weight loss " It kinda makes you feel like everything you've been told doesn't count haha! but yes I agree it is good to tone up, but I'm a worrier and if i dont see numbers going down on the scales i feel like i've failed. :/ but i do a lot of running anyway.

Hey!can I join ye.I'm 10st 10lb wanna get into the nines got dwn to 10 2lb but let it slip bac up :(! My big weakness is sweets tryin to get motivated off on hols in June so wanna be in the 9's by den! (",)

minniex said:
Its wierd though isn't it? Like when you read that back " Excersing can slow down weight loss " It kinda makes you feel like everything you've been told doesn't count haha! but yes I agree it is good to tone up, but I'm a worrier and if i dont see numbers going down on the scales i feel like i've failed. :/ but i do a lot of running anyway.

Hopefully you will see the numbers going down. So far mine are still going in the right direction :)

ciarad2172 said:
Hey!can I join ye.I'm 10st 10lb wanna get into the nines got dwn to 10 2lb but let it slip bac up :(! My big weakness is sweets tryin to get motivated off on hols in June so wanna be in the 9's by den! (",)

Welcome and good luck

Well I've been to a kids party today. I tools some sw friendly food with me but I did give in and eat a cocktail pasty and a slice of Victoria sponge.
It could have been a lot worse I suppose. Didn't have any syns yesterday so hopefully I'll be ok

I was a little naughty yesterday, went for a pub meal did well having the gammon but was served with some chips i ate a few and had 2 onion rings worked out it was only a little over with the rest of the syns i had that day though!

Weigh day tomorrow wish me luck

How's everyone doing?? It's quiet in here! :p I've had a major bad eating week. But back on track today. Back up to 10st 5.5 but am determined to get that off asap!!

samjay123 said:
How's everyone doing?? It's quiet in here! :p I've had a major bad eating week. But back on track today. Back up to 10st 5.5 but am determined to get that off asap!!

I've even changed my long term target to 9st 13 lbs to get me motivated!! Been in the 10's forever lol.
Got to 10st 2.2 last wk, weigh 10st 5.4 this morning - totally the wrong direction!! But it's school holidays!!! Aaasrrgggh

Hey, had a bad weekend I think, a few too many vodka's friday night and takeout on saturday, although it was sushi. Still only on about 70 syns for the week though, despite the blowouts. I have been exercising a lot in the past week though to make up for it! Hope the water retention doesn't catch up with me, weigh in tonight! Good luck getting back on track - what are you doing to ensure you stay with it?

Hi guys can I join you, I'm currently 10st 9 but am really wanting to get to low 9s i started at 13stone. Ive been exercising every other day for the past week and a half and my weight has sts but not giving up on the exercise as I can see I'm losing inches. Just need it to kick the weight up the butt ;-)

Hi guys can I join you, I'm currently 10st 9 but am really wanting to get to low 9s i started at 13stone. Ive been exercising every other day for the past week and a half and my weight has sts but not giving up on the exercise as I can see I'm losing inches. Just need it to kick the weight up the butt ;-)

Hi, welcome! Good for you on your losses so far! I started exercising when I joined slimming world too and the first week even gained 2 pounds, but I can feel I am losing inches as my jeans are so much looser! Stick with it and the weight will follow the inches

Thanks, I really hope so I was in the low 9s before two close pregnancies and want to get back. I was stuck at 10 10 for two months just got past it then put on two lb so now sts at 10 9. Do you all do EE I'm thinking of trying some red days.

Back