Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Cos I'm 5ft 8 I'm very big boned and I think in my head I'm still very focused on losing . I admit I am looking too thin my bmi is 21.2 perfectly healthy but I think I've got to stop now before it gets outta control . 8.5lb is the most I could healthily lose now then I'd be underweight . She might let me if I show her I can maintain for a bit . I've lost 7st 10 in just over 8 months so massive changes and lots to get my head around

7st 10 in 8months is a great achievement, well done!
I guess your still in the lose weight mode haha. But you've made it! your all thin and lovely just like you wanted to be so well done, just maintain it would be a lot easier anyway. ;)

mrs big b said:
Cos I'm 5ft 8 I'm very big boned and I think in my head I'm still very focused on losing . I admit I am looking too thin my bmi is 21.2 perfectly healthy but I think I've got to stop now before it gets outta control . 8.5lb is the most I could healthily lose now then I'd be underweight . She might let me if I show her I can maintain for a bit . I've lost 7st 10 in just over 8 months so massive changes and lots to get my head around

Wow that's an incredible loss well done, hope your head gets to deal with all that weight loss soon. As long as you are eating enough :) good luck with maintenance for now x

Hey you got a new one joining you all finally made it to 10st 13lbs, now hoping I can stay in the 10s and get down to 9st. Really don't want to go back to 11st.

A while ago I went from 10st 11 right down to 8st 10 and I got into trouble at my group for being too low....that seems such a distant memory now though. I'm currently 10st 3 and can't seem to get any weight off. I would love to get back into the 9s n into target again.
I lost 1lb this week putting me to 10st 2 but it has been hard work. Low syns & gym sessions too....will I ever be slim I wonder

Hi I am now into the 10's for the first time in years. I lost 6.5 lbs this week, getting my 2 stone award and taking me to 10:13. I seemed to be destined to hover around 11:4 to 11:5 forever, I just couldn't seem to get past there so was ecstatic when I saw 10 on the scales. I think I might only be here a week or two and then back upto around 11 stone as I plan to really let my hair down and enjoy myself when I take my son to London for the week for his birthday treat but the it is totally back on plan to head down I into the nines.

Wahness said:
Hey you got a new one joining you all finally made it to 10st 13lbs, now hoping I can stay in the 10s and get down to 9st. Really don't want to go back to 11st.

Hia I just saw in the April challenge that you lost 6lb. That's amazing. What did you do to have such a good loss?
Well done and welcome x

Well just 1lb off for me tonight, bringing me to 10 3. Quite happy as back weight training and also the dreaded * week cramps started on way home from wi. Usually have a sts for * week, fingers crossed i continue to loose next week!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ooh forgot to say welcome in to all the newcomers. Well done on all the hard work!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hello is it ok if I join you please? Today I weighed in at 10.13... I began SW this time last year and have lost 34lbs to get here... The last half a stone has been a right ***** to get off but I am here at last...xx

Hello newbies, well done for your weight loss so far and good luck loosing the rest or maintaining.
Well done ailly. We're nearly in the 9's

I dont think i got around to posting my WI this week - i put on 3.5 :eek:

Easy on easy off though so hopefully I will lose the 4 i said i wanted to to get me back to my lowest...been a very good girl since and plan on continuing to be over the weekend

Hia I just saw in the April challenge that you lost 6lb. That's amazing. What did you do to have such a good loss?
Well done and welcome x

Thanks, I was surprised myself but I think its due to doing the body magic and increasing my water intake, think most ofthe weigh I lost was water my body hadd been holding onto.

Wahness said:
Thanks, I was surprised myself but I think its due to doing the body magic and increasing my water intake, think most ofthe weigh I lost was water my body hadd been holding onto.

Well it's a brilliant result anyway

I dont think i got around to posting my WI this week - i put on 3.5 :eek:

Easy on easy off though so hopefully I will lose the 4 i said i wanted to to get me back to my lowest...been a very good girl since and plan on continuing to be over the weekend
You will soon knock that gain into touch...xx

1.5lbs off for me this week. 10st 2lbs now.... Only 3lbs til the 9s now!

Back