Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Geobar said:
Well what a start to the day!

It's my DH's birthday and he loves pancakes. As he has been really good and lost 3 st I thought I'd treat him to some pancakes with nutella and marshmallows.
Before we could eat loads of them but we've had two and couldn't eat anymore as they were sickly.
Today is probably going to be off plan but everyone deserves a treat now and again.

Happy birthday to the oh! I think I'd feel the same about the pancakes, though I'm more of a lemon and sugar girl!
Enjoy your day off, Amy idea what your going to have for dinner?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well we were going to go all out and have a domino's but after the way we felt about the pancakes we think it might be too rich.
We're going to Cardiff shopping so might see if anything that's our fancy there.

Geobar said:
Well we were going to go all out and have a domino's but after the way we felt about the pancakes we think it might be too rich.
We're going to Cardiff shopping so might see if anything that's our fancy there.

Sounds like a plan. Hope you guys have a lovely day!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

We had a good day thanks. We weren't very naughty with food which has led to me eating a bit too much chocolate today.
I will be back on track tomorrow!
Only problem is that baby has looks of Easter eggs :( so much temptation

I had a big Sunday dinner at my mums with pudding and then cheese and biscuits and then hot cross buns.... And then stole one of my neices Easter eggs! Oops! Back on track tomorrow, hope I can reign it back in!

I don't belong in here yet :( Hopefully within the next fortnight but I'm just popping in to ask a question. ROUGHLY how much do you guys lose each week? I imagine the lower your weight the harder it is to lose 'big' amounts, to be honest I'm grateful for any loss but I just want to see if there's a significant difference :) Thanks.

All_about_the_climb said:
I don't belong in here yet :( Hopefully within the next fortnight but I'm just popping in to ask a question. ROUGHLY how much do you guys lose each week? I imagine the lower your weight the harder it is to lose 'big' amounts, to be honest I'm grateful for any loss but I just want to see if there's a significant difference :) Thanks.

Hope to see you in here soon. I generally lose 1lb a week on average. Although after Xmas I was 10st 13 and now I am 10st 2. So it's been a long process but gradual! Some weeks I have sts, and some weeks only lost 1/2 a lb. but everyone is different but generally I'd say 1lb a week. X

I am checking in here by the skin of my teeth after a HUGE gain this wk taking my to 10st 11!!!

Can't believe I gained so much in such a short time but am fully focused to loose from today onwards!!

Cai said:
I am checking in here by the skin of my teeth after a HUGE gain this wk taking my to 10st 11!!!

Can't believe I gained so much in such a short time but am fully focused to loose from today onwards!!

Im sure itll come off soon enough. Food weight and water retention. Hope you enjoyed yourself though!

Easy on, easy off

Thanks girls...Lets hope so!
It was an amazing weekend and although sometimes i chose well, sometimes i had what i wanted - like last nights take away! Didn't have a syn friendly one as there is plenty of time for that now i'm bk to the diet lol xx

Ah I am dreading this weeks weigh in! Went overboard this weekend, not so much on food (although did have a pub meal on thursday) but mainly having a few too many drinks over the weekend :( silly and I tried to start off well, especially the first night, only vodka's n soda for me, but went to a craft beer bar yesterday and just couldn't resist. It was however amazing, had such a good time, but feel silly now for not sticking to my guns. I have a pot of super speed soup bubbling away on my stove as I type and hopefully that'll sort me out, although might be too late for weigh in tomorrow!

I'm another who's had a few days off and have gone from 10st2 to 10st8 in less than a week. But I've had a lovely family holiday and did manage a couple of runs. Been for another this morning and back on track and focused. I'm hoping it is a case of easy on = easy off!!

X

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Although I haven't weighed yet so don't know the real damage!

I've had about 50 syns in choc today!! Stupid eggs. Got up dusted myself off and came to body pump though. Still feel rubbish for it. But we are all in the same boat. And hopefully itll spur us on to have a good week :-D

Very bad weekend for me! Too many kids eggs, too much distraction, and at least a zillion syns in chocolate. And to top it off, tea and scones. I thought if I was going off plan, I may as well go all out! Fingers crossed the damage isn't too great, back on the wagon again tomorrow, with the aim of getting to 9st 13 by 1st may....

docmurphy said:
Very bad weekend for me! Too many kids eggs, too much distraction, and at least a zillion syns in chocolate. And to top it off, tea and scones. I thought if I was going off plan, I may as well go all out! Fingers crossed the damage isn't too great, back on the wagon again tomorrow, with the aim of getting to 9st 13 by 1st may....

Me too.
I'm actually glad to be back in work tomorrow, away from the temptation of chocolate!

docmurphy said:

I have the same aim as that - hopefully our damage isn't too bad! How far off are u?

Geobar said:
Looks like there's going to be a few of us invading the 9's- 8's very soon.
Well fingers crossed

Wishful thinkin but we can all do it! I think there's a few of us lingering at the low 10s now that have been in this group for ages, so come on we can do it!

Back