Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

laura35 said:
Wishful thinkin but we can all do it! I think there's a few of us lingering at the low 10s now that have been in this group for ages, so come on we can do it!

Maybe being good after a little bit of naughtiness over Easter with get the losses going again.
Again wishful thinking

Ate even more chocolate after I posted. My need for chocolate has gone now! The thought is making me feel a little sick! Lol. I too cannot wait to get back to work tomorrow! Routine! Have everything prepared. Going to stick to 5syns a day this week until weigh in on sat and red days.
Here's to a good week all!

samjay123 said:
Ate even more chocolate after I posted. My need for chocolate has gone now! The thought is making me feel a little sick! Lol. I too cannot wait to get back to work tomorrow! Routine! Have everything prepared. Going to stick to 5syns a day this week until weigh in on sat and red days.
Here's to a good week all!

Unfortunately my WI is tomorrow!

Geobar said:
Unfortunately my WI is tomorrow!

You'll be fine! You were good all last week in anticipation for ohs birthday! Good luck for later. What time u wi at?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
You'll be fine! You were good all last week in anticipation for ohs birthday! Good luck for later. What time u wi at?

Thanks.
Hopefully by 4.
I'm in work so I'm governed by how busy
I get.

Cool. Hope the scales are kind. Fingers crossed well be in the 9s soo.! Willcheck in later to see how you get on!

ailly said:
Cool. Hope the scales are kind. Fingers crossed well be in the 9s soo.! Willcheck in later to see how you get on!

Thanks.
I hope they are

10st 1.5.
I'd love to loose 2lb next week but I know I'm going to start slowing down. I'll give it a good go though

Fantastic news! You'll be there soon! Fingers crossed I won't be far behind you!

Geobar said:
Thanks both

Brilliant well done! I am determined to leave with u! My weigh in is on Thursday fingers crossed!

I've stuck at sw ee and red since Friday, exercised every day. I did, like most, go way over syns on the choc on easter Monday. And im now 0.7lb up!! 10st 5.2 now. I've had enough and I really need to sort myself out. Im uncontrollable on weekends! Lol. I've lost nothing for about 6weeks and im getting really annoyed at myself as its all my fault!! Focusing on the goal

samjay123 said:
I've stuck at sw ee and red since Friday, exercised every day. I did, like most, go way over syns on the choc on easter Monday. And im now 0.7lb up!! 10st 5.2 now. I've had enough and I really need to sort myself out. Im uncontrollable on weekends! Lol. I've lost nothing for about 6weeks and im getting really annoyed at myself as its all my fault!! Focusing on the goal

But you're not really gaining either, which is fantastic! Just focus your mind now and you'll get there!

Wi for me tonight! Want 1.5 for my stone award, or 2 would give me my club 10!

Back