Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Geobar said:
I really want to loose something this week as I'll be under 10st for the first time in years. Think I might start writing it down just to make me aware of what I'm eating.
I'm obviously still doing it right as I'm still having consistent losses but I'm not taking any chances this week!

Good idea. Sometimes the closer we get the more we indulge or the more we can deprive ourselves. Writing it down at this point will give you something to work with when you want to maintain!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Good idea. Sometimes the closer we get the more we indulge or the more we can deprive ourselves. Writing it down at this point will give you something to work with when you want to maintain!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Yeah it can only help. I think it might create a document on my phone then I always have and can't forget to add things

Had a fairly good week should be in for a loss tomorrow... I want to get back on track this week as I really want to stay around the tens now...x

sleepytimesadie said:
Had a fairly good week should be in for a loss tomorrow... I want to get back on track this week as I really want to stay around the tens now...x

Good luck for tomorrow

*just* managed to stay in the tens, yayh! x

All biz after maintainig last week I lost 2lbs so now 10st 11lb. Would like to get down to 10st 9lb next tue so I can win my 2st award.

Hi everyone - I've been out of minimmins touch for a couple of weeks so am trying to catch up on what I missed! Hope you're all still doing well! :)

I had a week off work with my family, so I decided to take the week off plan. I thought of it a bit like flexible syns, but rather than allocating a limit of syns, I gave myself a limit of days! I have heard so often how difficult it is to get back on plan after anytime off it, so I thought this would be the best way to deal with it.

Long story short, I was off plan from Saturday right through to the following Sunday (and missed my Tuesday weigh-in) but jumped straight back on plan on Monday morning. I was preparing myself for at least a 2lb gain but was content with that. After all, that's what 'normal' people do... go up and down 1 or two pounds every now and then, right?

I had a 1 lb gain on Tuesday evening, so it wasn't as bad as I expected. I have settled back into the plan and am confident that I will have that extra pound off for next week, at least!

So, I'm 10st 11.5lbs. Onwards and downwards! :):)

Wahness said:
All biz after maintainig last week I lost 2lbs so now 10st 11lb. Would like to get down to 10st 9lb next tue so I can win my 2st award.

Well done. I'm sure you'll do it!

CatherineB said:
Hi everyone - I've been out of minimmins touch for a couple of weeks so am trying to catch up on what I missed! Hope you're all still doing well! :)

I had a week off work with my family, so I decided to take the week off plan. I thought of it a bit like flexible syns, but rather than allocating a limit of syns, I gave myself a limit of days! I have heard so often how difficult it is to get back on plan after anytime off it, so I thought this would be the best way to deal with it.

Long story short, I was off plan from Saturday right through to the following Sunday (and missed my Tuesday weigh-in) but jumped straight back on plan on Monday morning. I was preparing myself for at least a 2lb gain but was content with that. After all, that's what 'normal' people do... go up and down 1 or two pounds every now and then, right?

I had a 1 lb gain on Tuesday evening, so it wasn't as bad as I expected. I have settled back into the plan and am confident that I will have that extra pound off for next week, at least!

So, I'm 10st 11.5lbs. Onwards and downwards! :):)

Well done for just a 1lb gain! If I had a whole week off I think i'd gain a whole lot more! I am still not thinking like a thin person and am prone to the odd binge now and then! Good on you for getting back on track so quickly x

Hi,
I'm new to minimums and weigh 10 stone 12 pounds. I would love to get in to the 9 stone weight category.
I would love some help, support and a challenge to get there. Hopefully before my holiday end of July.
I am doing slimming world online as I don't have time to go to a group. I like how the plan works and it's great when I'm at work as I don't have access to food there so I have to prepare some to take in. My problem is when I'm on holiday or have a function to go to which seems to have been lots recently.
I go to the gym twice a week and try to train at home twice a week in between. The last three weeks have been a disaster as I have been unwell and have only managed to get to work. I have not been able to train as well.
Please help!!!!!!!!
Let's set a challenge to get there together.
I would suggest a 12 week plan. 1lb a week.
Sticking to the plan and trying to increase our exercise on a week to week basis.
Anyone up for this?? Any suggestions on what challenges to start with??
Need to get in to the . Want to see the 9⃣stone on the scales??
Then let's start now.

Hi, I'm new to Minimins too and I weigh about 65kg (10 stone 3.5 pounds).
I was on the Dukan Diet for about five months last year and went from 74kg (11 stone 9 pounds) to 60kg (9 stone 6 pounds) but didn't follow through to the end and the weight has slowly crept up again.
I was going to try Atkins this time because I know high protein/low carb works for me but then found Slimming World where it seems more sustainable and more realistic in every day normal life.
I'm not sure how this is going to pan out cos I've not had much carbs for a LONG time but I'm hoping this is the diet for me.
Ideally I would like to get to the 9 stone mark and anything under would be a plus.
Here's goes the first week. Kinda excited :)

Back