Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well Done. Do you exercise? I am realllllllllllllly battling, at last WI I was 10st 1.8lbs but I seem to keep yoyoing +- 1 lb. I am really desperate to get down to 10 st. then onto 9 St 12oz

I usually do 5 classes a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. In the last 6 months i barely moved on the scales though but everyone kept commenting i looked like i had lost loads of weight so i measured myself and i had lost inches rather than lbs. I did the yoyoing thing for ages!!!! Its so frustrating, but you just need to stick with it. Maybe change to red/green if you normally do EE? Change your healthy extras if always using them on same things?

Thanks for the reply. I will have to take up walking again. I usually alternate my days between original, green and extra easy.

Argh. Gained the 2lbs I lost last week back on again. I blame totm :(

Well ladies I did it I am 1lb off and 9st 13 so goodbye and good luck! Although I'm off on my hen weekend tomorrow so may be back here next week!!

Well ladies I did it I am 1lb off and 9st 13 so goodbye and good luck! Although I'm off on my hen weekend tomorrow so may be back here next week!!

I knew you wouldnt be long behind me!

Well done

PS im sure you would be allowed a 1 weeks grace for hen weekend ;)

laura35 said:

Well done!!! Have a fab hen weekend! X

ninnins said:
I knew you wouldnt be long behind me!

Well done

PS im sure you would be allowed a 1 weeks grace for hen weekend ;)

I agree!! X

laura35 said:

You better not! You can keep me company in the 9's! Lol. Enjoy your hen do x

Last week 10st 1 1/2 lbs this week put on 1 lb 4 ozs now 10st 3lbs 2ozs, really fed-up. I am now eating off a small plate.
I am going for a long walk after breakfast today. 9st 12ozs seems so far away.

Aji said:
My WI is tomorrow but I'm not expecting much.
Totm lead me to snack a lot :(
I had a sneaky WI this morning and it doesn't look good. Having said that, I think if I wasn't on SW I would have eaten way more so not all bad.

How did you do?? Same again this week. One function where I had a slice of cake and time of the month. So no weight loss again. No increase but no weight loss. A bit disappointing as I had tried hard most if week and exercised. I'm going to go with the hormonal excuse and try again this week. Hope your week went well.

Haven't had a great day today food wise but was 10'0.8 on the scales this morning!!!!!!!! Was sooooo excited! X

KLS said:
How did you do?? Same again this week. One function where I had a slice of cake and time of the month. So no weight loss again. No increase but no weight loss. A bit disappointing as I had tried hard most if week and exercised. I'm going to go with the hormonal excuse and try again this week. Hope your week went well.

I gained 1.8lbs so was not good at all :(
I blame it on totm but hey ho, better this week!
Sorry to hear about yours, totm must play some part in it. Don't dwell on it too much, I'm sure if you stick to it, you'll see the results :)

I've completely fallen off the plan.....I'm putting pretty much anything that is bad for me in my mouth. I figure it's my exams doing it. I always end up doing this before I go into exams do in gonna try and be as good as I can n then after Monday get stuck into the plan n 30 day shred

Well that's the idea anyway.....hopefully I won't do too much damage over the week

I was 10.2 last fri, so only a half pound off. My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed that I have a better loss this week. Loosing seemed quite easy until I got under 11st...the 9s seem ever elusive!

docmurphy said:
I was 10.2 last fri, so only a half pound off. My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed that I have a better loss this week. Loosing seemed quite easy until I got under 11st...the 9s seem ever elusive!

I feel the same and I think I've only been in the 10s for 3 weeks, I'm so impatient... I can't wait to get to the 9s.
How long have you been in the 10s for? ( I'm on my phone so can't see any stats or sigs). You're getting super close now :)

I've been in the 10s since 14th march, so I feel like i'm really starting to struggle. I know I tend to get stuck at 10st, so I just have to hang in there and hope it'll happen one day soon xx
it didn't help that I started doing sw at home in jan, but started going to group a couple of weeks ago. So when my scales said 10st dead, sw scales said 10st 5lb!!

Back