Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Ddelta said:
Hi guys! I lost 2lbs tonight so I am going to be leaving you as I've moved into the 9s :D see you all soon !

Well done! fingers crossed i'll be following you soon!

Ddelta said:
Hi guys! I lost 2lbs tonight so I am going to be leaving you as I've moved into the 9s :D see you all soon !

Well done!!! :)

hi all

i just got into the 10's today (just). My ideal is 9st 10lb. So would love to join you all for the encouragement to get there x Sarah x

You can do it fairyella :) the encouragement on here helps. I've only been doing it just over a week but looking t the posts on here is so useful. Have you done SW before? X

hello

Hi Ladies, i'm new to the site but so far loving all the fab tips and inspirational stories.

I had my second baby in January, i gained just over 2stone in the pregnancy from around 9st 10lb to 12st, then dropped to 11st7lbs after the birth :rolleyes:. Anyways, 9wks later i am now 10st5lbs and decided to get back on slimming world on monday there!

I'm planning on following EE (always done red and green in the past) which is new to me so hope i'm getting it right!

Before my first pregnancy in 2010 i could achieve 9stone so thats what my goal is now.

Looking forward to get to know you all x

Hi, im 10 1, ive lost 5st and 9lb since joining sw last june. Im at target now but close to being under that (hopefully) soon. Im only 5foot 2 so im still 'overweight'. ive been in the 10s for 18 weeks so far !!!! and l my lowest weight has been 10st 1/2lb. I do want to be 9stone something but not sure yet of the something ! A few ppl in my group and consultant say that my size looks good but im gonna carry on ! 9 stone here i come !!

Sorry. Us women have to pick ourselves up and try again. Only 10 weeks for holiday and this week 1lb on. So disappointing. I'm not sure what to do this week but I think a free for all food list may not be the best for me. I'm going to follow the eating plan this week but cut the portion sizes down and see how that goes but need to lose at least 3 lbs to bring me down on track. Hope you week goes well. I'm just going to do cardio this week and no strength. Let's hope that works.
Good luck. ?

How's it going so far? Is the portion size cut working? I found it worked for me but I didn't reduce it so much that I feel hungry. That and not eating too late at night helps. Maybe shift things and do Red and/or Green days as well? WI this morning found me 2lbs lighter which brings me down to 10st 0.4lbs and I'll tell you something. The only exercise I do is walking. I walk back and forth to work which takes about 25mins each way and that's the minimum I do each day. I tried the gym several times but it's so boring for me, I just couldn't stick with it. I've ordered the Shred DVD so will try that at home. Also do you take measurements? You might be losing inches. You can do this. 10 weeks is a long way yet!

Aji said:
How's it going so far? Is the portion size cut working? I found it worked for me but I didn't reduce it so much that I feel hungry. That and not eating too late at night helps. Maybe shift things and do Red and/or Green days as well? WI this morning found me 2lbs lighter which brings me down to 10st 0.4lbs and I'll tell you something. The only exercise I do is walking. I walk back and forth to work which takes about 25mins each way and that's the minimum I do each day. I tried the gym several times but it's so boring for me, I just couldn't stick with it. I've ordered the Shred DVD so will try that at home. Also do you take measurements? You might be losing inches. You can do this. 10 weeks is a long way yet!

Hi. Hope your week is going well. I'm trying my best. Although today we went for a curry. Deep regret now. I think I don't do enough cardio. All week great but feel my hormones are playing up. I need to do a body wrap and get rid of some water but I just work work work. I have weigh in Sunday so will have to be good for two days to make up for curry.
Let you know how that goes.
You did great. Well done. I wish I could walk to work but an hours drive. No way. Maybe I should walk for lunch that would be 15 mins.
Have you ever tried green tea?? Someone said that helps!!!!

Well, after my WI today, I am offski! I probably should stick around a while though as I am only just out of the 10s by half a pound! But it feels great to say bye bye to the 10s, and finally start with a single digit!!

Good luck to everyone else. Work hard and you'll get there xx

Hi. Hope your week is going well. I'm trying my best. Although today we went for a curry. Deep regret now. I think I don't do enough cardio. All week great but feel my hormones are playing up. I need to do a body wrap and get rid of some water but I just work work work. I have weigh in Sunday so will have to be good for two days to make up for curry.
Let you know how that goes.
You did great. Well done. I wish I could walk to work but an hours drive. No way. Maybe I should walk for lunch that would be 15 mins.
Have you ever tried green tea?? Someone said that helps!!!!

I drink at least one cup of green tea a day and I think it does help although I drink it cos I like the fragrance and taste. A lot of the cheap ones are rank so if you do buy some, don't get really cheap ones. I've tried so many different makes and brands and at the moment I'm happy with Tea Pigs ones. Jasmine pearls are really nice. You've just got to try different flavours of green tea (there are so many out there) to find the one you like. I've heard some people add sweetner to it but personally I think that's wrong lol It's nice cold as well but then again that's just me. In hotter countries they even sell teabags that work well with cold water. Anyway enough of the green tea talk!
Hope the next two days go well and good luck for WI!

docmurphy said:
Well, after my WI today, I am offski! I probably should stick around a while though as I am only just out of the 10s by half a pound! But it feels great to say bye bye to the 10s, and finally start with a single digit!!

Well done!!! I'm sure you don't need to stay at all. Onwards and downwards from now! X

Aji said:

I drink at least one cup of green tea a day and I think it does help although I drink it cos I like the fragrance and taste. A lot of the cheap ones are rank so if you do buy some, don't get really cheap ones. I've tried so many different makes and brands and at the moment I'm happy with Tea Pigs ones. Jasmine pearls are really nice. You've just got to try different flavours of green tea (there are so many out there) to find the one you like. I've heard some people add sweetner to it but personally I think that's wrong lol It's nice cold as well but then again that's just me. In hotter countries they even sell teabags that work well with cold water. Anyway enough of the green tea talk!
Hope the next two days go well and good luck for WI!

Thanks for that. Can you get a good one from Tesco?. Only place open tomorrow and want to get started. I agree with the sugar bit. Defeats the object but what about ones with mint combined??

docmurphy said:

Congratulations. Keep it up and stay in the nines. I hope I'm there one day.

All_about_the_climb said:
Hope everyone is having a good week. Does anyone else feel like they've been in the 10's for ages? I've only been here for a few weeks but it feels like forever! Roll on the 9's, granted the 10's are better than where I started :)

I know how you feel. It is a slow old slog. But like you say, better than original place. Keep it up you will get there.

Thanks for that. Can you get a good one from Tesco?. Only place open tomorrow and want to get started. I agree with the sugar bit. Defeats the object but what about ones with mint combined??

I've tried the Tesco brand ones, they're not nice. Tetley's are ok I suppose and Twinnings do a whole range of green tea from plain to mixed with all sorts of fruit. Some are nice but some are horrible. I'm a bit fussy with mint so I haven't tried the mint green tea but people so seem to like it. Give it a go :)

Back