Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Aji said:
Well the 9's were so close I could almost touch it but I've gained 1.1lbs again this week bringing me to 10st 1.5lbs *sigh*

Those last pounds are always the worst. It's hard work but keep going. Just think if we did not monitor it it would be a stone before we knew it. Keep going its not far to the nines. You will do it. ?

Sofartogo! said:
Welcome to the curse that is the 10's thread!!! Hopefully you'll mover though it more quickly than I am!!! :)
X

Welcome. I know what you are saying, I feel I have been in the dam 10's for ages. But I am determined to get to those very appealing nines. When is you weigh in day?? Keep us all posted and good luck.

I'm just into the 10's again but my aim is the 9's. The trouble is SW just isn't doing it for me at the moment. This is my third go (first two online SW, this time alone) and I get half to one stone off then....grind to a halt. I'm determined but how many small losses or STS's can a girl take while refusing tasy treats?!

I follow red 2-3days a week, green 2-3days a week and EE at weekends, though I know it's not the best plan for me it does make eating normal meals easier. I have around 10syns most days either in cooking or for small treats. I've cut down my meat consumption as I only buy ethically raised meat and it's expensive! But so are fresh fruit and veg....

I'm reluctant to do WW (I did it once before but found it sooooooo restrictive. It worked when I did regular days at college but I don't think I could do it now) so any ideas, tips?

I have sared to wonder if SW only works if you have a) a lot to lose or b) start with a 'bad' diet of processed stuff (which I have never had).

I love reading about you guys who are doing well.....let me in on your tips!

Hiya I have only just got into the 10s bracket on thurs I~ too would like to be 9 something, not sure what yet. I can hardly believe it possible I've not seen a 9 on the scales front number for almost a decade/ I will do it! (won't I?) x

SophiaF said:
Hiya I have only just got into the 10s bracket on thurs I~ too would like to be 9 something, not sure what yet. I can hardly believe it possible I've not seen a 9 on the scales front number for almost a decade/ I will do it! (won't I?) x

YES!! of course you will x

I've been trying to get in the 9s for what seems like an eternity......no offence this is a lovely group but it's got too many digits in for my liking lol

I'm probably here to stay a bit longer. Been a bit naughty the past week and totm is looming :(

hiya can i please join you all please,i weighed in today at 10.13. This,ll be my last room i,ll join to reach target. Want to get to between 10-10.7 hopefully and then learn to maintain! This has always been a problem. :( abit to go yet,so not gonna think about that yet!

sarah29704 said:
hiya can i please join you all please,i weighed in today at 10.13. This,ll be my last room i,ll join to reach target. Want to get to between 10-10.7 hopefully and then learn to maintain! This has always been a problem. :( abit to go yet,so not gonna think about that yet!

Welcome to the 10s

After a while of being off plan and putting almost a stone on and 4 weeks of messing around I've finally got back in the right place and am on track. I weighed in at 10st13.5lb last night so I'm only "just" in thus group but I'm hoping I can lose a stone before the 13th July. I know that's a tough target but it's my daughters 18th girlie weekend away and I want to look good and make her proud so I've got a good motivator this time.

Good luck everyone, here's hoping we are all speedy in our journey through the ten's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A little off topic but lovely SWers can you please help me and vote for me in a twitter singing competition? Winning could mean I reach the west end stage!

You just need to visit here, register to vote and select me (Laura Poyner - F15)

http://t.co/Fn5x9fRQ

Or go to twitter follow @sfatsLIVE and tweet them 'F15'

It would mean so much to me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was so happy to be in the 10s after such a long time but I can't wait to be in the 9s for good - hopefully next week! I'm 10 stone exactly at the moment x

WellI weighed in today at 10 9 1/2 with 2 lb off. Bought a 12 week countdown and SO don't want to have to pay again - really got to focus as 16.5 to go to target.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back