Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Alsmum said:
Very happy, not eaten much this week as stressed. 6 lb lighter this week taking me to 10 stone 3 1/2. Not there next week so hope in 2 weeks time to be in the nines.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow well done. I'm total opposite I reach for food when stressed. I did the same tonight after a row with hubby :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It depends on what has stressed me, this is a yearly prob and it rocks my self confidence making me even more determined to be slim. Only 10 1/2 lbs to target so, fingers crossed, won't need to pay again as I bought a countdown.

Day one of the 30 day shred. Gosh. I train at the gym and I sweated for the 27 mins. My legs are killing me. But I did enjoy it. And it is great how it's broken down. Thanks for mentioning it on minimums. I hope this will shed some inches and weight. Will keep you posted.

Well done kls, I couldn't complete it as I was so knackered.

KLS said:
Day one of the 30 day shred. Gosh. I train at the gym and I sweated for the 27 mins. My legs are killing me. But I did enjoy it. And it is great how it's broken down. Thanks for mentioning it on minimums. I hope this will shed some inches and weight. Will keep you posted.

No problem.....I too thought I was fit until I started the shred n almost died on day 1

So I'm on day 9 with 1 day left to go on level 1 n so far I have lost 1.5lb and lost an inch off my chest, waist n hips.

I also noticed for the 1 st time in ages that when I was laughing at 8 out of 10 cats I could feel my stomach muscles tensing up....it was strange lol

Jo2982 said:
No problem.....I too thought I was fit until I started the shred n almost died on day 1

So I'm on day 9 with 1 day left to go on level 1 n so far I have lost 1.5lb and lost an inch off my chest, waist n hips.

I also noticed for the 1 st time in ages that when I was laughing at 8 out of 10 cats I could feel my stomach muscles tensing up....it was strange lol

You have given me hope. You have had great results. I'm hoping in 8 weeks I will be toned enough To bare some flesh on holiday.

KLS said:
You have given me hope. You have had great results. I'm hoping in 8 weeks I will be toned enough To bare some flesh on holiday.

This is my aim! I go ibiza on a hen do in 4 weeks and I hope I feel I can wear a bikini

Sculls said:
This is my aim! I go ibiza on a hen do in 4 weeks and I hope I feel I can wear a bikini

If you stick to it then I'm sure you will lose and maybe be brave enough to wear a 2 piece on the beach

Alsmum said:
Very happy, not eaten much this week as stressed. 6 lb lighter this week taking me to 10 stone 3 1/2. Not there next week so hope in 2 weeks time to be in the nines.

Wow that's an amazing loss!! Congrats. X

shaddon said:
Well done!!! You are nearly free of the curse of the tens and into single digits :) x

I know. I've been hovering around this mark for a while so I'm hoping I can get into the 9s again

shaddon said:
3 off for me tonight so now 10.8 and got my 2.5stone award :) xx

Wow! Well done!

Sculls said:

Good luck. I'm now on day 2. I have to keep it up. I'm determined to get through the 30 days. I hope you get good results.

KLS said:
Good luck. I'm now on day 2. I have to keep it up. I'm determined to get through the 30 days. I hope you get good results.

Good luck.....well I'm a third of the way through. Yep I've completed day 10 today which means that I'm starting level 2 tomorrow.

I reckon I am gonna feel some pain tomorrow

shaddon said:
3 off for me tonight so now 10.8 and got my 2.5stone award :) xx

Well done, how long has it taken you? We started out at the same weight. I'm looking at getting down to 9 1/2 stone and am determined that I won't be paying again after this countdown so really need to be 100% on plan.

I started on the 18.8.2011 and my starting weight was 13stone 2.5pounds so it hasn't been fast
For me. I joined a gym in November and have been doing 7 classes a week so I think this may have contributed to my slower losses as it has toned and changed my shape so much. I havnt set my final target yet as not sure where I want to stop, i Defo want to be in the nines but at the minute at 10.8 I am getting into size ten clothes everywhere (even top shop! Haha) which I think is down to exercise. But like you I think it will be 9.7 xx

1lb off for me so I'm only 1.5 lbs away from the 9s and I AM GOING TO GET THERE NEXT FRIDAY even if it kills me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10st 0.8 today. Lost a lb
It's taken months to lose that lb. I'm hoping that this last lb to go to get into the 9's won't take as long!

Back