Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Sofartogo! said:
10st 0.8 today. Lost a lb
It's taken months to lose that lb. I'm hoping that this last lb to go to get into the 9's won't take as long!

Snap.....I'm hoping to get there when I weigh on Wednesday but it's star week so bet I don't get it. Then I'm away in Spain with the girls for sat until wed so I know I'm gonna be back to square 1 again

I've always struggled to get below 10st now I just need to lose 3lbs and i will be in it!!!! It is a struggle when you weigh less as the weight tends to come off slower :(

Well done everyone. Hope you have a good time in Spain on hen weekend. At least the weather will be better than here. I'm now on day 5 of the shred. I will find it hard to do today being a Sunday and have family down but must try. I'm finding it hard to move out of the high tens. 10 12. So I admire you all getting to the nearly 9's. Keep up the good work

Jo2982 said:
Snap.....I'm hoping to get there when I weigh on Wednesday but it's star week so bet I don't get it. Then I'm away in Spain with the girls for sat until wed so I know I'm gonna be back to square 1 again

Just make sure it's worth it then! ;)

pinacaladanat said:
I've always struggled to get below 10st now I just need to lose 3lbs and i will be in it!!!! It is a struggle when you weigh less as the weight tends to come off slower :(

Sooooo desperate to cross that boundary now! X

I intend to have a great time....I've been studying, working n running a house all year n I have a break until September. Well for the studying, the other I still after do :-((
I'm just gonna enjoy my break n hopefully not put too much on. I usually drink wine n soda so I'm gonna stick with that. It's the food that has me worried more than anything.....but we will see

When I get back I will get straight back on the shred again. I can't believe I am gonna behalf way through n after stop

Right... I've basically just gone totally mental for the past couple of weeks - no excuses really - had a lot going on, special occasions etc and I've just had a weigh this morning, determined to get back into it properly from today. My scales were also playing up which did not help with the confidence (turns out they were basically wrong) so this morning it showed me at 11.5... hoping to see you guys again soon.

I have come to the conclusion that the tens seem
So long/hard because for many people [me included] it's probably the last stone bracket before your target stone number......I came to this conclusion while eating a snickers :-/ oops xx

shaddon said:
I have come to the conclusion that the tens seem
So long/hard because for many people [me included] it's probably the last stone bracket before your target stone number......I came to this conclusion while eating a snickers :-/ oops xx

Hahahaha loved your closing statement about the snickers
I agree.....I've been stuck around 10 stone for ages n can't seem to get into the 9 no matter how hard I try.
I'm gonna really work hard to get there cos no offence your all lovely people but I just don't want to be here anymore. I'm fed up of saying I'll get it next week n never doing it.....don't know if u r all the same

Joining you all at 10.13 :) started second week in jan at 14.7 so all good in the hood!

Target 9.7

Nice to 'meet' you all :)

Kel x

Ten's reduction is deffo the hardest, been super good, been here for Weeks and still 10.10....ah well, better than were I started - esp prior to SW *lol* x

Hi. All. I know how you all feel. The dreaded tens. I am now on day 9 of the 30 day shred. I have not lost any weight but will take the inches and see if that has improved. I feel my shoulders and legs are more toned. Not sure about the belly though. Time of the month and everything seems ten times bigger and more bloated. I had a bad day today. Had a funny turn and sugar levels low so any excuse to eat chocolate and biscuits. Don't normally indulge but feel awful for having to eat them. Still as they say. Tomorrow is another day.

Well I am here to bid u all a farewell I'm officially in the 9s. Weighed in tonight n I was 9st 13 n it was star week so really pleased.
I might be back soon though cos I fly to Spain on Saturday til Wednesday n I'm bound to put more than 1lb on

Jo2982 said:
Well I am here to bid u all a farewell I'm officially in the 9s. Weighed in tonight n I was 9st 13 n it was star week so really pleased.
I might be back soon though cos I fly to Spain on Saturday til Wednesday n I'm bound to put more than 1lb on

Well done. Think positive. The heat might keep you low in weight. Just enjoy yourself and think if you do put some on you can get it off.

Hello!! Joining after weighing in at 10st 13. It has taken me ages to get through the 11's and I'm guessing the 10's aren't going to be any easier so will probably be hanging around this forum for a while. I'm off to cyprus next week for my sisters wedding just hoping I can stay in the 10's which strangely might actually be achievable since the wedding is at the end of the holiday and I have to fit into the bridesmaid dress :eek:

I weighed in at 9st 12.7 last week but wanted to wait and see this week to see if last week was a fluke. This week's WI put me at 9st 11.8 so maybe I'm safely in the 9's now :) I'll have to leave you lovely ladies and hopefully never come back. Good luck and see you in the 9's! x

Last edited:
Kitty78 said:
Hello!! Joining after weighing in at 10st 13. It has taken me ages to get through the 11's and I'm guessing the 10's aren't going to be any easier so will probably be hanging around this forum for a while. I'm off to cyprus next week for my sisters wedding just hoping I can stay in the 10's which strangely might actually be achievable since the wedding is at the end of the holiday and I have to fit into the bridesmaid dress :eek:

Welcome and good luck for the wedding. Have a lovely time! :)

MissAshleyK said:
I weighed in at 9st 12.7 last week but wanted to wait and see this week to see if last week was a fluke. This week's WI put me at 9st 11.8 so maybe I'm safely in the 9's now :) I'll have to leave you lovely ladies and hopefully never come back. Good luck and see you in the 9's! x

Congratulations! Would love to join u but no chance :(
Will be here forever!! Destined to stay at 10st1!!! X

Well it's time to get back on it there is still a bit to go!! We moved out to the US in April and things have started to go down hill again so i need to re focus just been on the scales and they are saying 10st 2 so i don't think the damage has been too bad i think it's been the lack of excercise that is making me look bigger. Been skipping meals again during the day and stuffing my face on a night because i'm starving and having way too many beers. What i am impressed at is that it hasn't really piled back on like it would on other diets so it shows that if you do do it properly the weight does stay off.

I'm joining you at 10.13. Been stuck here for a while, here's hoping I can get back into the 9 stones for the first time in 5 years!

Back