Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Laura.Greens2012 said:
Good luck Jo, stick to plan and I'm sure you'll do it!

I have been super good cos I was trying to get in the 9s last week n failed. I have really stuck to plan n been doing 30 day shred so I'm hoping that I can do it this week.

Hi everyone, this is my first time doing sw and I'm doing it from home and i'm learning as I go , I've lost 2 1/2 lbs in my first week and my next (2nd) weigh in is on Friday, I'm hoping to get to 9st but I'd be extremely happy with 9st 7lbs.

Welcome ggmac! Good luck with your second weigh in. I too am aiming for 9/9.3 but would be happy with 9.7 - I need to focus!

Well I get weighed in Hal an hour n I'm hoping for a loss after maintaining last week.
Fingers crossed anyway

Well I got weighed n lost 2.5lb so that puts me at 9st 11.5lb
As a reward in having a bag of quavers which I've had for ages.
Hope I don't undo my hard work as I'm not going to group next week as I'm working away. Then it's my 30th so will be getting spoilt n were having a 3 course meal but after my treat tonight I will be on plan until its celebration time

Good luck everyone with your weight losses n hope that I see you again......in the 9s though :)

Welcome ggmac! Good luck with your second weigh in. I too am aiming for 9/9.3 but would be happy with 9.7 - I need to focus!

And you will focus, you wouldn't be here if you weren't gonna give it your best and you have a great goal to work towards.

I've hit my target at 10st 13.5lbs..... but still too wobbly for my liking!! Going to try get down to 10stone 6.5lbs and see how i feel from there. I can grab handfuls of wobbliness and it's making me miserable :( I'm tempted to go to 9stone 13.5lbs but the thought seems like a fantasy - but then so did being under 11stone a year ago!

TattooedMammy said:
I've hit my target at 10st 13.5lbs..... but still too wobbly for my liking!! Going to try get down to 10stone 6.5lbs and see how i feel from there. I can grab handfuls of wobbliness and it's making me miserable :( I'm tempted to go to 9stone 13.5lbs but the thought seems like a fantasy - but then so did being under 11stone a year ago!

Well done, that's brilliant!

Hiya Everyone

Reporting a STS this week - which is great as i've had a bad week due to
poor planning.
Got my birthday next Tuesday and going out for a meal with friends - any
suggestions for low syn eating out ??

Have a good day everyone !!

Shaz x

Congrats on hitting target - wooohooo !!

Hello lovelies,

I'm just dropping by because I'm desperately hoping to join you tomorrow! I was 11st 1lb last week so the 10s are so close I can almost touch them. A cheeky mid-week weigh in on Saturday put me at 11st exactly so it really is down to the wire!

Hope to be spending more time with you guys soon :)

Sarah x

Miss_Corset said:
Hello lovelies,

I'm just dropping by because I'm desperately hoping to join you tomorrow! I was 11st 1lb last week so the 10s are so close I can almost touch them. A cheeky mid-week weigh in on Saturday put me at 11st exactly so it really is down to the wire!

Hope to be spending more time with you guys soon :)

Sarah x

Fingers crossed for you!!!

Back