Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

how long has everyone been in the 10's for? i cant imagine me ever reaching the 9's. although i used to think that about getting in the 10's and im here x

newgirl-x said:
how long has everyone been in the 10's for? i cant imagine me ever reaching the 9's. although i used to think that about getting in the 10's and im here x

5 weeks as of tomorrow! Hopefully another 5 at most!

I have been in the 10's for about 9 months I am now at 10st 2lbs and really really hoping to get to the 9's next WI then I hope to get to target in the 9's and stay there for ever more :)

Just got in 10st bracket yay! but find weight loss really slow on average 1.5lbs a week but a loss is a loss. whats everyone elses average weight loss and tips for boosting weight loss im on EE easy only joined sw 5 weeks ago though .

I had WI this morning and I lost 1.2lbs, I was a bit disheartened at first but at least it's a loss. I'm going to incorporate exercise this coming week to try and speed things up, i haven't managed any exercise since the kids started their summer holidays at the end of June so it's time to get my butt in gear

Lost 1.2lbs this week taking me to 10st 7lbs exactly!

I lost 1.2lbs too and this takes me to 10st 8.8 so I'm hoping for the minimum of 1 1/2 this coming week

ggmac said:
I lost 1.2lbs too and this takes me to 10st 8.8 so I'm hoping for the minimum of 1 1/2 this coming week

Excellent, well done! I'm praying for 2 next weigh in so I can get to 10st 5lbs, as it's last weigh in before hols and that's the weight I was on my honeymoon 10 years ago, the last time I left the country!

I've been in the 10s for AGES now, 11 months to be precise!! I'm currently 10st 6.6 after going up from 10st 4 :( I am absolutely determined to get in the 9s in the next 3 weeks. I'm going out on the 24th August with my friends and I wanna feel good. I'm back to 100% SW and I have my 1st group weigh in on Wed. My target is 9st 7 so I've bought a 12 week count down. I've been doing slimming world for 15 months now and I need to get my target as its costing me a fortune to pay 4.95 every week.

Also I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem as I did. I've lost 1st 3lbs, and that came off quickly, but since hitting 10st 8 the weight just wont budge, it doesnt matter if I follow 100%, some weeks I'd be 100% and gain, so now I've found the only way to lose is to be 100% AND exercise. Exercise it the only thing that gets me a loss. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? xxx:mad:

GemGem1 said:
I've been in the 10s for AGES now, 11 months to be precise!! I'm currently 10st 6.6 after going up from 10st 4 :( I am absolutely determined to get in the 9s in the next 3 weeks. I'm going out on the 24th August with my friends and I wanna feel good. I'm back to 100% SW and I have my 1st group weigh in on Wed. My target is 9st 7 so I've bought a 12 week count down. I've been doing slimming world for 15 months now and I need to get my target as its costing me a fortune to pay 4.95 every week.

Also I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem as I did. I've lost 1st 3lbs, and that came off quickly, but since hitting 10st 8 the weight just wont budge, it doesnt matter if I follow 100%, some weeks I'd be 100% and gain, so now I've found the only way to lose is to be 100% AND exercise. Exercise it the only thing that gets me a loss. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? xxx:mad:

Hi it's not just you I lost 33lb now at 10 7, but just can't get any lower than 10 4!!! Seriously getting me down. Am starting tomorrow by exercising and 100% I am also going out at the end of August and would love to be at least 9 10.

Hi it's not just you I lost 33lb now at 10 7, but just can't get any lower than 10 4!!! Seriously getting me down. Am starting tomorrow by exercising and 100% I am also going out at the end of August and would love to be at least 9 10.

Phew! Glad I'm not the only one! Exercise works for me and I'm sure it will for you too :) I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and walking for 30 - 50 minutes a day. Have my 1st weigh in on Wed so fingers crossed.

GemGem1 said:
Phew! Glad I'm not the only one! Exercise works for me and I'm sure it will for you too :) I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and walking for 30 - 50 minutes a day. Have my 1st weigh in on Wed so fingers crossed.

Tomorrow will be 100% diet and a session on the treadmill also must restart 30 day shred got to the start of level 2 about 2 months ago then kids had half term routine got messed up and hey ho no exercise so determined that kids being off will not be my excuse for August.

1lb off for me today taking me to 11st exactly and just a measly 1/4lb away from joining you guys! Have moved from EE to green/red to kickstart the losses again so can't wait to join you guys properly next week and get down through those 10s! xx

Lost 2lbs this week (most i ve lost since first week) its comming off really slow :sigh: think im going to do the 30 day shred anyone done it? if so wot are the results like?

Back