Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

1.2lbs off this week taking me to 10st 5.8lbs.
Bit gutted as had wanted to hit 10st 5lbs exactly but I did go off plan the first 3 days of the week so only have myself to blame!

Cheeky mid week WI this morning and I saw a 10 for the first time! I'm very excited about this!!

Congrats to everyone on their losses this week :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lbs this week (most i ve lost since first week) its comming off really slow :sigh: think im going to do the 30 day shred anyone done it? if so wot are the results like?

I've just bought it and I'm starting it on Monday, I'm hoping for the great results that everyone's talking about. I suppose it's like sw, it works if you stick to it and do it correctly

Lost 2lbs this week (most i ve lost since first week) its comming off really slow :sigh: think im going to do the 30 day shred anyone done it? if so wot are the results like?

I did the first 10 days and loved it for being a really challenging but quick workout, but it stopped my losses on the scales (I was losing inches though), so I stopped because I wanted to get closer to target first. I'll definitely be going back to it though! x

Thanks for the info i ve noticed that when i exercise more it i ve not loss as much but a women in class said it is because u retain more water to repair the muscles, which if u up ur water intake intake it flushes the excessive water out sound strange but going to give it ago

I ordered mine and going to give it a try let me know how ur getting on when u start

Thanks for the info i ve noticed that when i exercise more it i ve not loss as much but a women in class said it is because u retain more water to repair the muscles, which if u up ur water intake intake it flushes the excessive water out sound strange but going to give it ago

I thought it was because muscle weighs more than fat

I've been in the 10s for sooo long, i've been hovering at 10 stone excatly. Been off plan for 2 months but finally back on it - hoping to be in the 9s next Wednesday :)

1.4 loss this week so I'm still inching towards the 9's....:character00238:

Well I'm still in the 9s which is a 1st for me to stay for so long. I'm hoping to try and get to target before I fly to Vegas in 3 weeks but I think that might be a bit unrealistic.
I'm going to try and get close anyway.....just hope all the clothes I've got in my suitcase fit me as I've been buying them and putting them away for a while

I'm 9st 12.4 this morning - got 2 days not strictly on plan this week though so here's hoping I can keep it off until Wednesday! X

Yay! well done! I'm sure if you just stick to it whenever you can, it will stay off, just drink lots of water :)

I'm back up to 10 st 10 due to my group scales, at home I weigh 10st 6 in the morning and naked LOL, but obviously I cant weigh-in at group naked (well not without being arrested) so by the time I get weighed in the evening I'm 10st 10, so i've just decided to treat that as my true weight and leave my scales alone.

Morning lovelies,

I've weighed in this morning and I'm delighted to have properly joined you weighing in at 10st 11lbs. That takes me over my 1 1/2st mark and puts me just 6lbs away from my holiday target of 2st.

I've got 6 weeks until holiday, but only 5 weeks 'til I go away on business to South Africa, which will make sticking to plan really tricky so I'm going to work on 2lbs per week for 5 weeks which would give me a bit of a cushion to get me through the SA trip and holiday whilst keeping at the 2st off mark. That's the plan anyway...

Good luck to everyone for this week :) xx

:bliss::bliss::bliss: So happy I could dance!!! I finally made it into the 9's I WI at 9st 13lbs tonight so now all I need to do is keep on going I only have another 11lbs to target..........

I'm so chuffed to be able to join this group, I lost 1.5lb this week bringing me to 10st 13.5lb, so I'm only just here! I've now lost 3st 2.5lb. Want to end up at 9st exactly which is what I weighed when I got married 15 years ago!

Hello can I rejoin this thread please? I got here once before then gained and had to leave, I am now back to 10.12 so hopefully I will reach my goal weight of !0.7 this time...xx

Back