Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hey everyone can I join you's? I started off at 12st 6.5lb that was 6 weeks ago and now weighing 10st 13.5 and I haven't been in the 10's for a long time now so I'm delighted! Hoping to be in the 9's by christmas :)

Natalie87 said:
Hey everyone can I join you's? I started off at 12st 6.5lb that was 6 weeks ago and now weighing 10st 13.5 and I haven't been in the 10's for a long time now so I'm delighted! Hoping to be in the 9's by christmas :)

Wow that's fab we'll done I started at 13 and at 10 5 and been stuck here for ages :-/

Aww it's horrible when that happens isn't it? Ive got a feeling that's going to happen to me! I've been having some good losses but I'm waiting for the week when it all starts slowing right down :( Think I'll cry my eyes out when that happens!

Natalie87 said:
Aww it's horrible when that happens isn't it? Ive got a feeling that's going to happen to me! I've been having some good losses but I'm waiting for the week when it all starts slowing right down :( Think I'll cry my eyes out when that happens!

It's very frustrating but I won't give up I lose two put on two and I am being on plan etc so just starting to up the exercise did but today going to start shred tomorrow.

It's great that you're not giving up! I hope if I end up in the same situation I have the will power that you have to keep going and not get too disheartened. Well done and hope you get the results you want.

Natalie87 said:
It's great that you're not giving up! I hope if I end up in the same situation I have the will power that you have to keep going and not get too disheartened. Well done and hope you get the results you want.

Thanks, well I can either give up and go back to feeling fat and horrible or persevere and fingers x get to where I want to be. Trying to cut carbs down a little see if that helps.

You enjoying SW?

Yeah I'm loving SW. It's the first diet that I feel like I'm not torturing myself. I hate Salads and vegetables but love fruit so have lot's of fruit for my superfree. Alot of other diets try and force salads and vegetables on you which just makes the diet so much harder. I love that I can sit and eat egg and chips and still lose weight! haha.

How long have you been doing SW for?

Natalie87 said:
Yeah I'm loving SW. It's the first diet that I feel like I'm not torturing myself. I hate Salads and vegetables but love fruit so have lot's of fruit for my superfree. Alot of other diets try and force salads and vegetables on you which just makes the diet so much harder. I love that I can sit and eat egg and chips and still lose weight! haha.

How long have you been doing SW for?

I'm cal counting plus SW to try and get out the 10s as free food still has cals so think I was doing to big a portion lol

hannah13 said:
I'm cal counting plus SW to try and get out the 10s as free food still has cals so think I was doing to big a portion lol

I'm a greedy person never have two pork loins etc but because SW said eat as long as fat off etc I was eating more than before so I'm now watching my portions hooray

hey natalie :) remember u from 11-10s:) ionly left 2 weeks ago lol, havent got v far hahaha

Hiya loolahoop! Feels good to be in the next one down doesn't it? :D haha oh well it's only 2 weeks you're doing really well! Let's hope we're not here for too long ... no offense to anyone in the thread!

Haha I know what you mean Hannah I think sometimes I over do it with the free food so once my losses slow down I might start the calorie counting too.

i count cals as well as SW just coz i was unseure if i was eating too much, turns out i wasnt eating enough, averaging around 700 cals a day lol (was only loosing like 0.5lb a week) so have upped my free foods and now having 1200 a day and loosing 1-1.5 aweek :) except this week where i sts, but that was my own fault lol x

Hi, I'm new to the forum so still trying to get to grips! I started my journey in the 13's managing to get in to the 12's on my own when I then joined SW, quickly got down to the 10's but then been stuck here ever since! I get so close then a blip sets me back, it feels like it's constantly 1 step forward, 2 steps back grrr! I think my problem is portion size, I like to think I can eat as much as I did when I first joined but my body disagrees!

I've lost 2lb this week, 3 more and I'm into the 9's but I'm slow but steady so could take a while

Hey everyone! :wavey:

I had a cheeky and naughty midweek WI this morning and was pleased to find that I had finally broken out of the 11st bracket and into the 10's! Unfortunately I'm off to the Isle of Wight for a 2 day Classic Car show as of this evening and am likely to end up eating out most of the weekend with my fellow club members, so I really hope I don't over do it and end up back in the 11's on Monday!

Hope to stay here for a while and get to know you all!

My target is withing the 10st bracket, so I'll never be leaving here!

Back