Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello:) I'm aiming for 9.6 - been there a few years ago but slowly the weight has crept back on (all round my stomach it seems). Enjoying SW so far- Day 4 today :)

After a very bad off plan weekend I have put a pound on so back to 10.7 my target is 9.5 but would be happy to just see a 9 by Xmas!

I'm from the 11 to 10 group finally saw 10st 11.5lb at tonight's WI *waves* hoping to get down to 9st 7lb :)

Me too! I am aiming to get to 9st 7 firstly, I am a veggie on Green plan, I put on weight after I stopped smoking 18 months - am pleased about that but my weight loss is sooooo slow. I have an underactive thyroid so it can be a bit tedious doing everything right and very small losses.
So will defo need the support!

Not posted for ages! Finally saw 9's last Tuesday only just at 9st13.5lb hoping it's nit a fluke and I stay in 9's
Hoping for 9st 6 by Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was hoping to join this group today!! 2nd weigh in this morning and sts at 11st exactly!!! :sigh: Determined to join you all next Sunday!!! :)

Well after being in the 10's since January I am finally out and into the 9's! Only just but just is good enough! Although I'll probably be back next week!

:wave_cry: bye woowoo83 and woodland girl :) and congrats! lol i would love to say ill join u soon, but will prob be in about a year haha

Well, had a cheeky mid week weigh in and would now like to join you all!!!!!!!! Just hope I don't put any on between now and Sunday (WI day) and go back into the 11's

morning everyone. hope its ok to join. i weighed in last night at 10 stone 12 1/2 yay!!!" finally. hope not to be here as long as i was in the 11's no offence. not done bad got my 2 1/2 stone award last night as well in 7 months so im happy with that.. bring on the 9's im well motivated hope to be there or within sniffing distance by Christmas... come on!!"

I've just started, I'm 10 stone 5.5lb, I don't have a specific weight in mind, but more about feeling OK in my body and stopping the creeping weight gain!

Hello Everyone! I am officially 10st 6lb at the mo (unofficially closer to 10st 3lb, but won't log it until official weigh in next week). A few weeks ago I got to 9st 13lb, but inbetween holidays and stupidly over-emotional eating, I put on quite a lot of weight, and am back over 10st.

I would like to be under 10st in a few weeks, and I would like to have maintained at 9st 7lb for a few weeks by Christmas.

Good luck to all, we can do it!

Back