Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I cannot seem to get into the 9's, I seem to be stuck where I am and it's only a few pounds but finding it impossible!! But 4lbs off for you this week is incredible, so pleased for you xxx

Hi I would love to join you guys.

I am 29 and 5'2 ... currently weigh 10st4.
At my heaviest I weighed 12st3 and at my lightest 9st7.

I really want to get to 9st7 again - or less! But I keep going up and down and so now need to regain my motivation and do it for once and for all!! I made it to 9st13 around May this year but the pounds crept back on again.

I am weighing at home but will be away next weekend so my first proper weigh in is in 2 weeks time. I tend to eat out a lot with work so need to just be disciplined with portion sizes and also stop eating chocolate on the go!!

Fingers crossed! Look forward to getting to know you all and stealing your tips as well ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in tomorrow to see if my 10 night all inclusive holiday has done any serious damage... Weighed in last time at 10stone13 so I hope to be still in here - doesn't give me much wiggle room tho x

I STS this week - really annoyed with myself but went out and got hammered on Saturday night and got through about 70 syns! Bad Sarah!!

Back in the zone this week with nothing on the horizon to derail me for the next fortnight so I'm hoping for 2 weeks of good losses. Bring on the 2/3 super free!

Hope everyone's having a good week x

Lost 1lb this week - really happy since I've just got back from holiday x

Weigh in tomorrow, currently 3lbs away from the 9's.. really hoping to be there by next week!

Wow haanah - you've done amazingly well! We started SW at a similar time, both in the 12s and are both aiming for the 9s by Christmas. I'm lagging behind a bit because my work makes me travel a bit so I've had a few weeks off and am off to a conference for 3 days and then a trip to South Africa before Christmas, but I'm hoping that despite that, I'll still see a 9 on the scales by Crimbo WI! :)

Oohh yeah we have had similar weight loss! :) yeah mine feels sooo slow at the moment, this month all I've lost is 2.5lbs so definitely hoping for a couple tomorrow but my home scales are saying I've stayed the same, despite being 100% this week. Depressing!

Pesky scales! I was on holiday at the beginning of October so I lost my holiday gain in a week, then 1lb the following week but STS this week because I went out and got rather drunk with the OH on Saturday and had waaaay too many syns! Am really on a mission this week though - loads of super free, drinking lots of water etc., so hopefully I'll get a good loss on Monday. Good luck for your WI tomorrow x

I hit 10st0lb this week *gulp* I'm having a generally crap time at the moment though so if I maintain or loose another lb this week I'll be happy. Cross everything for me!

Hi Guys

Just new to the forum and SW. Currently on second week and feels like weight will never come off. I am a bit of a compulsive weigher!! Doing SW online -as i find it difficult to get to a class. Havent been under 10 stone in a very long time - hopefully will get there!

Looking forward to using syns to have glass of wine tonight!

Later
Boggled

Hello and welcome boggled x hope that your stay in this stone bracket is a short one x

Welcome boggled! I'm a bit of a nightmare for daily weighing too.

3lbs off for me this week so only a smidgen over 3lbs to go until I see those elusive 9s. Excited isn't the word...!

Hope everyone had a fab weekend? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the welcome guys - you both have had amazing losses to date and Well Done Miss Corset on the 3 pound loss this week. . 2 off for me - bit disappointed its not going faster . I was hoping to be 10 and a half before next Thursday as Im off on holidays and at the moment have no clothes that fit and no where to buy summer gear! . Always looking fo a quick fix me. All my favorite foods are free (except chocalate) - pasta and yogurts and steak - not sure slimming world had me in mind when the diet was designed.

Any advice on eating whilst away - we will be eating out a lot! I will bring my runners and try to run every second day.I wont lie -there will be beer and wine but as there will also be two young kids it wont be a lot!

Thanks
Boggled

Back