Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I've had a really good week so I'm definitely looking forward to weigh in on Thursday, think I might almost be there after a slow past month... exciting!

A 3lb loss this week took me to 10st 9lbs and I got SOTW and I've finally got my BMI under 25 - I'm healthy weight!! Woohoo!! X

Lehairycrab said:
A 3lb loss this week took me to 10st 9lbs and I got SOTW and I've finally got my BMI under 25 - I'm healthy weight!! Woohoo!! X

Well done lovely! I hit healthy BMI this week too - amazing feeling isn't it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been under 10 for a little while but finding it hard lately not to syn! I really don't want to go back into the double figures again! Two pounds on a fortnight ago and a pound on last week and I've had a bad week this week (Chinese, pizza, chips and afternoon tea) so I can't imagine I'm going to lost this week but gain! :(

I got under the 10 mark today, 9st12! Not really ready to leave the 10s and commit to the 9s though, feels like there's no way I'll keep up this momentum but I guess one day at a time is the way to think.

Hi Can i join you? I weighed in tonight and am now 10st 13lb :) i had originally set my target at 10 stone but i'm thinking of changing it to 9 st 7lb now.

I started 2 weeks ago at 10st 5half lbs and now I'm 10st 2lbs. Really want to do this :)

First weigh in down 1.5lbs and I'm well happy with that as my week went to crap on Thursday and I hit the take aways and wine to cheer myself up.

hoping for 2- 3 lbs next week so head down no cheating and get going

Hi Can i join you? I weighed in tonight and am now 10st 13lb :) i had originally set my target at 10 stone but i'm thinking of changing it to 9 st 7lb now.
hey :) welcome to the 10s! great feeling huh!? :D

we have very similar stats, same height, nearly same starting weight and im aiming for 9st 6 :) all i can say for ur target is to just take it a little bit at a time and see how u feel when u get there :) x

Half off tonight that leaves me at 10.0 exactly the scales are teasing me they did flick down to 9"13.5 then flicked back !!! Hoping to get the 9's next week !!! :)
omg! what a tease!! but those 9s r sooo close! ANYTHING u loose this week will get u there :D im hoping i wont be too far behind u into those 9s! :) x

I started 2 weeks ago at 10st 5half lbs and now I'm 10st 2lbs. Really want to do this :)

First weigh in down 1.5lbs and I'm well happy with that as my week went to crap on Thursday and I hit the take aways and wine to cheer myself up.

hoping for 2- 3 lbs next week so head down no cheating and get going

Well done guys!! :) just remember Sands134 that seeing those scales drop by like 3 lb in 1 week will make u feel a whole lot more better than any takeaway and wine could! :) X

Well done guys!! :) just remember Sands134 that seeing those scales drop by like 3 lb in 1 week will make u feel a whole lot more better than any takeaway and wine could! :) X

Thank you :) this website is really good for finding out information and is really good for support! Thank you

Lost 4lbs this week, my biggest weekly loss ever!! And got into the 9s at 9st13lbs woooo!

haannah said:
Lost 4lbs this week, my biggest weekly loss ever!! And got into the 9s at 9st13lbs woooo!

That's awesome! Well done you. I'm at 10st 3 so a 4lb loss would take me to the same point and be a dream come true. Don't think it's likely though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haannah said:

We must have started at the same weight, I'm a little behind you haha! Well done :)

Back