Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

hi i'd like to join in please! i'd originally set my target at 10.7, but im changing it to 10. and possible 9.7 depending on how it feels/looks. im 10 st 11.5 lbs currently so heres hoping for a good loss on saturday :)

Hi everyone, would like to join you all! I weighed in last week at 10 stone 13.5 lbs, finally in the 10s, can't believe it! Currently aiming for 10 and a half stone, but thinking I might aim for 10 as a final target. Not sure though hard for me to pick a final final final target!

Hi everyone, would like to join you all! I weighed in last week at 10 stone 13.5 lbs, finally in the 10s, can't believe it! Currently aiming for 10 and a half stone, but thinking I might aim for 10 as a final target. Not sure though hard for me to pick a final final final target!

I would like to join this group also, I weighed in at 10stone 11 last week, a loss of 3 pounds. I have lost 1st 13.5 lbs since August. I had been hoping to lose about 2 stone when I started, but I'm now thinking of osing a further 1.5/2 stone. I'm finding it really hard to pick a target too.

Hi

I forgot to add myself to this group after leaving the 11stone bracket. Down to 10 stone 4 now but that after 2 weeks of maintaining at 10 stone 7 and I worked so hard during that 2 weeks.

Does anyone else find that their body sometimes takes a bit of time to show on the scales...especially around that time of the month?

10st 1lb tonight :) 2lb to the 9's & 3st award!

-1.5lbs brought me to 10st 7.5lb and I was noted as my groups miss slinky!! X

loolahoop said:
well done sparx! x

Thank you have all odds against me it's my 4th week haha (even though I don't have them I still seem to lose less/not at all)
But I'm going for the 2lb! :D

just sneaking in here with a weigh in of 10st 13.5lbs - and that's exactly one stone i've lost now - its been a slow stone but i'm happy to be in the 10s! xx

I've dropped out of hear the past couple of weeks! Been a long hard trek since my summer holiday but hoping to keep back on the wagon!
11st exactly this morning so should earn my place back here next weigh in!

I had a week off plan last week as I was away with work and I put on 4lbs!! Am hoping to get most of it off this week and get back down to 10st 3lbs. Desperately want to see the 9s before Christmas, but it's looking unlikely because I've got loads of social events on which are going to make SW-friendly choices almost impossible! Grr...

Hello ladies! Hope you dont mind but im going to join in with the 10-9's group!! Im 10.5 at the moment and have been around this weight since august. Back last year whilst on slimming world i was down to 9.5.. Nows my motivation to get back in the 9's.. maybe around 9.8-9.10 tho so i can maintain! x

I saw 9st 13.5lb tonight at group, I don't care that its scrape its still a 9 hehe!

Back