Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well done to those who made it into the nines !! Looking forward to weighing in on Tuesday since I missed last week - I had so much to do for everyone else I didn't get to do any of the things I needed to do - life eh?? Lol x

I joined this thread before, then put on weight after a few bad food weeks. I was close to eleven stone, but am hoping to be closer to the ten and a half stone mark by my weigh in. Hoping for ten nine, something around there.

It's so exciting to even be thinking about the nines! I hope everyone has a good week, and I look forward to reading about everyone's journey!

I don't know which thread I belong in, as I am exactly 11 stone.

Seems silly to join the other thread when I could potentially be joining this thread next week.

I'll leave it up to you guys.

Newbie here too. First weigh in last week lost 6lbs. This week bit more nervous went to bray today and ended up in the sit down chipper got hake and chips. Tried not eat too many chips but failed wasn't a full bag of chips though maybe 2/3. Does anybody know syns, had 14 and a 1/2. Feel guilty all day nothing I can do but making some super free soup 2mo and will be extra good till weigh in ant fingers crossed to getting my half stone :)

Hi we had a talk today about chips and I can't remember if they were talking about oven or fried chips but someone worked out the 5 chunky chips or 100g was around 5 syns - wish I had paid more attention to that conversation now lol it was one of those moments when everyone was talking x

Weighed in with a 2.5lb loss tonight (10st 5lbs) which bought me my 6.5st shiney and I've reset my target (again) to an even 10st which means I have 5lbs to go

Loss 1lb this week so got my half stone in 2 weeks :) happy out!

Hi guys

Just back from holidays and managed to lose a pound in 2 weeks - must be first holiday ever not gaining! I didn't stick to the plan as it was a bit difficult but stayed away from desserts , cheese and chips. With two young kids alcohol consumption is at a minimum ! Also did a few runs. Keen to get to into lbd for Xmas! So back on plan - going on girl weekend away this week so saving syns.

A sneaky midweek weigh in has me down 2 pounds so under 10 and a half!! Yipee. Size 12. Here I come!! Hi to all newbies . Congrats to those who have reached the 9s . Well done!

morning

1 pound off - which is good considering i had a very non slimming world weekend away with the girls. A bit annoyed cause had last nearly 3 before the weekend - surely two nights of booze and a day eating "normally" shouldnt have caused a gain? ah well two weeks now with no social obligations might see me move closer to the 9's!!

As i'd had a slow few weeks, i did a fast forward last week and had a 3lb loss which is just what i needed really as i have my first christmas lunch this friday, followed by our works party next friday so a few flexi-days coming up! well done all on your losses! xxx

Hello all I just graduated inti this feed this week at 10 St 11.5lbs!!! Delighted but I still have another stone to go and afraid I will loose track of myself.

2lbs off this week :clap: :clap: :clap: need 1.5lbs to get into the 9s...got the first of my Christmas nights out this week though, so not sure if I'll make it xx

Ooh OK - I have been here before but fell off the wagon and ended up in the 11's again! Just got back to the 10's after weighing 10.13 last night! I need to make sure I get through xmas and I am further in the 10's rather than being back in the 11's! I am sure I can do that! x

Hit 10st1lb today. You guys have been a massive inspiration but really hoping by next WI I can leave this group! ( meant in the best possible way!!!!)

Weighed in at 10st 2lbs this week x

Hi all, just scraped in 10 - 12.5 which was my Christmas goal, off to Australia for three weeks in the morning so prob be back in the 11's when I get back !

WI at 9st13!!!!!! Don't wanna say bye to you all just yet though, you have all played a massive part in my stone and a half weight loss!! X

Back