Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I joined at 11st4.5lb and got my 1st award last week so currently at 10st4.5lb. I am hoping to get into the 9's in January! I am so suprised how much I have really enjoyed slimming world so far :)

Not feeling great this week. My sis joined sw a couple of weeks after me n we hit our first stone award this week after only her being on the plan 4wks. I'm so disheartened as its falling off her and I'm so slow to loose anything. I'm still just under a stone lighter but she is thinner than me and we are the same height I don't get it at all.

Weighed at 10st exactly this week which got me to target! I'd like to get to 9st 13lbs at some point to get my 7st award but other than that I'm finished dropping down xthanksforall your support x

Managed to get into the 10s on Monday, was so excited, don't think I can remember the last time I was 10 stone something. Anyway hoping I can stay on plan over Christmas and new year as I'd like to lose 4lb so that I reach my 2 stone mark:). I can but try ;)

Im 10st 13 so still in the 10s JUST! im back on SW 100% from today. Im hoping to be in the 9 stones by 1st March :)

I weighed in at 10.4 this morning so aiming for the 9s by the time I take my boyfriend to Rome on 25 January - fingers crossed!!

Im sure you'll do it no problem :) you must be so excited to go to rome!

Well I've been here for AGES!! And over christmas went from 10st3 to 10st10!! Back on it today so hoping for at least a few of those to be gone by next week!! X

Well I got into the 9s but the weight seems to be creeping back on so here I am back in the 10s.
I'm going to start a12 week countdown & 30 day shred tomorrow. I'm hoping to lose 20lb this year

I put 1lb on in total over Christmas (1/2lb each week) but today weighed in with a -2lb loss! So that takes me back over my stone award to 10st 3.5lb. Very happy with that!

Hi im new :) starting plan today. WI last night 10.5 want to get to 9ish il take 9.5 to start then eventually 9. Just had a baby hes 10weeks now so hoping to lose this baby weight! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm aiming to lose about 20lb this year which will take me to just under 9 stone. That's a bit under the healthy range for slimming world but when I got to 9 stone last time I still had a bit of a belly so perhaps a couple more lb will shift it

Hows everyone getting on this week?? Its my first week and iv been 100% :)

Hi Carly! Congrats on your baby boy, bet he's a cutie!
How are you finding this week?
I started last Friday but have weighed in this morning as I want to go Monday to Monday as hopefully that will stop me splurging over the weekends!
Have a great Tuesday!
Gx

Hi Carly! Congrats on your baby boy, bet he's a cutie!
How are you finding this week?
I started last Friday but have weighed in this morning as I want to go Monday to Monday as hopefully that will stop me splurging over the weekends!
Have a great Tuesday!
Gx

Finding it easy tbh, maybe too easy?? But im really motivated at the moment thats probably why! Iv just booked a holiday an i go in 21 weeks so i figure if i can lose average of 1lb a week thats 1.5stone in time for hols that takes me to 8.12 but id be over the moon with 9 really!
Baby bobby is great hes just started sleeping through the night! I feel like a knew women, actually had the energy to go swimming tonight! Looking forward to WI thursday to see the result, im used to half a week on ww so i no i dont lose it fast but i would love 2-3 for my first week x

Woo hope you stay as motivated for as long as possible and you'll be hitting 9 or less in no time!

Where are you off to on holiday? It's great having something to aim for...I'm a bridesmaid for a friend in may so have that as my motivator!

How was swimming?! I'm finding it hard to get the motivation to get out for some exercise once I'm home from work...it's too dark and miserable outside!

Good luck for Thursday....how are you finding sw compared to ww?!
Gx

Back