Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I am exactly the same Jo2982, and this is my first WI since rejoining, and the last time i went to group I felt like this and I hadn't lost anything... fingers crossed I will have lost but I feel really down about it :(

Yay back in the 9's!! 9.13 lost 3 pound tonight!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! Must be a great feeling! I am counting down from 12 lbs now ha ha I can't wait x

Just joining, I've being down sw a while but only discovered this page. I lost 1lb today so currently 10st 3

aaaaughhh when oh when will my weight start falling. i seem to be hovering last few weeks and its not for the want of trying! i have even taken up fit for life running twice a week and its made no difference :(

How did you get on this week lyrically little? Lost 1 this week, 10 stone exactly. Bit frustrating haha but still, next week I should be there!

I'm hoping to get into the 9s this Wednesday

I've gotta get my finger pulled out n shift the excess.
According to slimming world my ideal weight is 9 stone but I got there before & I still had a little bit to lose. They said I couldn't keep coming to group if I went lower. I reckon it's not right though cos I was about 8.5 stone slim before I got married n I want to get that figure back. That means I need to lose a fair bit but I don't want to be thrown out of group

What does everyone think about it

I lost 2.5lbs! Very happy with that. I just need another 0.5 lbs this Weds to get my 2 stone award.

Feeling a bit apprehensive this week as my OH's dad had an afternoon tea party at a posh hotel for his birthday. They paid for us so I didn't feel I could leave anything! Mini chocolate eclair, blackforest gateau cupcake, mini meringue, scone with cream and jam and finger sandwiches. I used my HexA for all the milk in the tea. I've been saving my syns and I've literally had nothing else to eat today but a HiFi bar for my HexB. Fingers crossed it hasn't done too much damage!

I've just made it to the 9's but it took sooooo long of being in the tens! The 11's came and went so quick but then I was 10 stone 1 for just over a month!! Finally today I weighed in at 9 st 12 and it feels great :) bring on the 8's!!! Good luck everyone, don't give up!!!!

I have said goodbye to the 11's and saying hello to the 10's this morning. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great week. :wavey:

Well done Laurajade, jojo and Jo! Hopefully I won't be too many weeks behind you!

I'm almost half way through the 10s too. I got my 2 stone award last night. Hopefully I'll see the 9s before my cousin's wedding in April!

Back