Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

0.5 off so I am 10s 11.5 I need a good week and a little more of a loss to feel like I am moving along!

Hey, can I join you? :)

I'm currently at target (10st 7lbs) but keep slipping out! Currently 10st 4lbs so think my body is trying to tell me it wants to weigh a little less :p I can change my target to 10st but think I'm going to aim for 9st 10lb, I'm only 5ft 4-5" so it's still a really healthy weight for me.

Ok here i go again! not been to a group or being following the plan since March last year and really blew it over Christmas and January and have gained about 7-8lb back again so want to nip this in the bud before it gets any worse. Is anyone follwing the plan at home and what days do you weigh in?

I lost 3.5lbs this week :D
So am 10st 0.5lbs now!! Having a mad 2 days so will try to pull it back for the rest of the week but everyone deserves some treats :)

I lost 3.5lbs this week :D
So am 10st 0.5lbs now!! Having a mad 2 days so will try to pull it back for the rest of the week but everyone deserves some treats :)

Wow this is fantastic' well done x

I feel like I have been hovering round my weight for too long now so time to shake it up! Need to start zooming through the zone x

STS for me this week. Too much champagne and chocolates around to worry about staying on plan today, back to it tomorrow thou. Need to hit my next goal in the next few weeks. Hope everyone is having a great week:)

. Wish we had a clothes swap/ advertise on minimins. Hopefully I can open a thread soon. Xx

*ebay details removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
10.1 this morning...the 9s are creeping closer! Unfortunately several off-plan events this week, so I'll probably go up one again next week (work outings and best friend's hen party!) - but I WILL get there by her wedding on 22 March!! :)

Ooh! Well done, Miss Corset! You'll definitely get there by then.

I am hovering around the 10st 7 mark after a few weeks of celebration meals and stress snacking. Back on plan and back to my regular group this Weds so I'm hoping to finally see some movement. I just want to be in the lower 10s!

Well I'm back on sw AGAIN in 10st bracket, I got down to 9st 12lb but got too comfortable took my eye off the ball and 5 months and 11.5lb later I'm back here. Hopefully a quick smooth journey to the 9's good luck everyone

Hi everyone, can I join u? I weighed in at 10st 12.5 yesterday :) so so happy xx

Hi everyone, can I join u? I weighed in at 10st 12.5 yesterday :) so so happy xx

Well done on joining 10's hope you sail through to 9's

Morning everyone weighed in at 10st 11lb this morning. Hope to be very close to the 9's before may :) xx

That's plenty of time. I'm hoping to be in 9's roughly same time

Hope so karen. Hunt for wedding dress starts and i wanna feel fab not frumpy. Go on holiday sunday so i want to make good food choices... :-\

Hope so karen. Hunt for wedding dress starts and i wanna feel fab not frumpy. Go on holiday sunday so i want to make good food choices... :-\

Good luck, try to plan ahead each day. Take packed lunches instead of eating out were possible and if you treat yourself don't beat yourself up just flexi syn and get straight back to it xx

Well I was in here, then went off the rails for absolutely ages! Have started back on SW again yesterday at 11st 2lbs so hoping next Monday's weigh in shows me back in the 10s!

Back