Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Aimzey - congratulations on the wedding :) dress shopping must be exciting and a real incentive!
Karen.Hat - Love your profile picture :)
I am half way to target now and buckets of motivation! Been standing still for a while and this week has been my 'best week' for exercise and on plan 100% so I am really hoping for a good WI tomorrow and start cruising to the low 10's :) Hope to be in 9's by the end of March but I fear this may be a tall order (I havent been there for a LONG LONG time)

Hi all, was hoping to join you:wavey: i'v been at 10.8 for ages now, cant seem to budge below it:( really not motivated at all recently, although this week has been a pretty good one so hoping for a loss on thursday weigh in especially since last week was a 2lb gain! (although i did deserve it, lots of naughty synful icecream:eek:) Really wanting to get to the nines soon as possible, fed up of seeing double digits! Seems to be lots of lovely ladies here, so hoping minimins will help along the way:)

Hi all, was hoping to join you:wavey: i'v been at 10.8 for ages now, cant seem to budge below it:( really not motivated at all recently, although this week has been a pretty good one so hoping for a loss on thursday weigh in especially since last week was a 2lb gain! (although i did deserve it, lots of naughty synful icecream:eek:) Really wanting to get to the nines soon as possible, fed up of seeing double digits! Seems to be lots of lovely ladies here, so hoping minimins will help along the way:)

Just think...when you get past the 10.7 halfway hump it could be a quick slide to the 9's...good luck x

Aimzey - congratulations on the wedding :) dress shopping must be exciting and a real incentive!
Karen.Hat - Love your profile picture :)
I am half way to target now and buckets of motivation! Been standing still for a while and this week has been my 'best week' for exercise and on plan 100% so I am really hoping for a good WI tomorrow and start cruising to the low 10's :) Hope to be in 9's by the end of March but I fear this may be a tall order (I havent been there for a LONG LONG time)

Ooh the 9s, haven't seen them in a good few years! Hoping to be in them by summer!
Well done on halfway to target!

Ah thanks! Hope you get in the 10's quick :) x

I hope so! just had a look at the scales and its saying i'v stayed the same since weigh in, not happy!:( hopefully it will change by Thursday. By the way, well done on your weight loss so far! x x

I'm inching it.... but I will get these dreaded lbs off!!!! The last stone is always the hardest to shift they say..... so true!!!

I'm inching it.... but I will get these dreaded lbs off!!!! The last stone is always the hardest to shift they say..... so true!!!

Good luck xx

well i made it into the 9s 3 weeks ago (just mind, 9st 13.5! ha), went away for a week and put on 6.5lbs! lost 4.5 last week, hoping for a reasonable amount tomorrow... need to refocus and do it properly- i got very lucky the few weeks leading up to seeing the 9s again, need to remember that while i can eat what i want (within reason) i need to syn it. i got away with not synning it for a while and got very lucky! hope everyone has a good week xx

well i made it into the 9s 3 weeks ago (just mind, 9st 13.5! ha), went away for a week and put on 6.5lbs! lost 4.5 last week, hoping for a reasonable amount tomorrow... need to refocus and do it properly- i got very lucky the few weeks leading up to seeing the 9s again, need to remember that while i can eat what i want (within reason) i need to syn it. i got away with not synning it for a while and got very lucky! hope everyone has a good week xx

hiya! well done on getting to the 9s, lucky you! i so want to get to the 9s! im sure you'll be back there with in no time, how long roughly did it take you to get in the 9s? x x

dont worry im sure you will get there soon! it took me around 10/11 weeks... my losses were 3 lbs one week then 1 on, then another 3 then 1 on, then it slowed down to 1, 1/2 etc... but hey as long as its all in the right direction! how are you getting on? xx

exactly right,as long as its not a gain im happy! i was stuck at 10st 8 for a few weeks, then last week managed a 2lb loss so im 10st 6 now, hoping it will keep going down steadily. i was thinking of doing 30 day shred, but think i'll wait as people have said it slows losses down. do you do any body magic? wondering if i should start excersising a bit, try boost things a bit maybe xx

not really, i walk to the station and then to work, so about 35 mins (fast cos im always late!) a day, but nothing more really... i was going to a powerpump weights class which was a mixed bag as i really saw the results physically in 4 weeks but it slowed my losses right down! i need to do a bit more tho, im thinking of starting some gentle jogging. ive heard 30 d.s. is horrendous! but very good for physical results, but like you ive heard that it can slow the losses down. but i guess it depends what you want to see more? the number or physically? for me its a bit of both, well i say that but when the losses are slowing down i realise that its all about the number for me! xx

yeah im the same, just some walking. and i know just what you mean im excactly the same, when it comes down to it i think its the number im more focused on, i get so frustrated when it doesnt go down! think i'll give 30ds a go when i'v lost the weight or nearly at target :) xx

Hey! Did u lose weight only through SW? Im currently around 11.7 and i really want to get into the 9's.. Im just so impatient! how lon has it taken you to lose weight? x

Hey! Did u lose weight only through SW? Im currently around 11.7 and i really want to get into the 9's.. Im just so impatient! how lon has it taken you to lose weight? x

i started off early last year at about 11st 10, i cut back my calories to 1,200 eating what i wanted as long as it came to no more than 1200, i lost a stone and got to 10st 10 in about 2 months and then got bored and gave up however i managed to maintain that weight and stayed at around 10st 10. i then started slimming world just a few weeks ago and have managed 4lbs off so far bringing me to 10st 6. I'm also very impatient, i'm gagging to get in the 9's! xx

well i lost half a pound this week, was a little disappointed but if i'm honest its actually better than it should be! determined to pull it together this week xx

Back