Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

4.5lb off for me, it is my first week back but far better than I could have hoped. So now 10st5lb!
9's watch out I'm coming

Weighed in at 10st 13lbs today.
So happy to be in the 10s!!!!

Worried I will hit a weight plateau - anyone got any tips how to keep strong during the 10s and get good weight loss?

Do I need to up the ante when it comes to exercise? Currently I do yoga and gym once a week, as well as walking to work every day. 25mins.

4.5lb off for me, it is my first week back but far better than I could have hoped. So now 10st5lb!
9's watch out I'm coming

Wow well done! Great loss! x

Weighed in at 10st 13lbs today.
So happy to be in the 10s!!!!

Worried I will hit a weight plateau - anyone got any tips how to keep strong during the 10s and get good weight loss?

Do I need to up the ante when it comes to exercise? Currently I do yoga and gym once a week.

Hey! Well done! I hit a plateau and was losing motivation so went back to basics...tracking everything and upping exercise! I lost 2lb last week and am hoping for a loss tonight! I think I have had to accept that I will always be 1lb a week loss but secretly hoping for 2 tonight :) I would increase your exercise and see if that helps!? x

It's such a nightmare :( i did the cutting back on cals and that got me nowhere so now im doing the whole slimming world thing, except i don't think im doing it right, because i gain weight :( !! ahh i wana be thin again :( lol!!x

Hey! Well done! I hit a plateau and was losing motivation so went back to basics...tracking everything and upping exercise! I lost 2lb last week and am hoping for a loss tonight! I think I have had to accept that I will always be 1lb a week loss but secretly hoping for 2 tonight :) I would increase your exercise and see if that helps!? x

Hey! Thanks for replying! I did STS last week and was so happy to have 1lb off this week so really not minding slow loss! I remember my old consultant told me that 1lb is actually the equivalent of a tin of beans! So think of it like that!! :)

Now the evenings are longer, I will hopefully get out for a walk a few times a week, but really will just try and keep a very strict food diary. If I had 1lb off next week it would be amazing!!

Hey! Thanks for replying! I did STS last week and was so happy to have 1lb off this week so really not minding slow loss! I remember my old consultant told me that 1lb is actually the equivalent of a tin of beans! So think of it like that!! :)

Now the evenings are longer, I will hopefully get out for a walk a few times a week, but really will just try and keep a very strict food diary. If I had 1lb off next week it would be amazing!!

You are so right I used to want big losses all the time and look for a quick fix but 1lb a week is fine with me! I had a STS and it really kicked me in the shins and I fell off the wagon as I had been exercising and doing SE! I was silly really and needed to carry on! Ha! Well done on your WL :) x

Gutted, just gone to weigh in and stayed the same!:( was soo good this week:/ I am due on so hoping that has something to do with it...least it's not a gain I guess! Xx

Started at 13.6 in June got to 10.12 and a half pre christmas then had 3 weeks in Aus. Taken me this long to get back down now 10.12. What a long 2.5 months!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join can I join? Started slimming world at 12st, currently 10st12/13. I seemed to loose it all in jan and then feb has just had me stuck a 11 stone well no more!! Currently doing the 30 day shred to see if that helps me go a little faster

February was really slow for me too, but I think it has been slow for everyone - I got SOTW this week with just a 0.5lb loss! I didn't have any gains, but it was still only a 2lb loss - although obviously that is much better than my weight going the other way!

I think if I'd plateaued or gained in the early stages of SW it would have thrown me right off course, but now I just sort of suck it up and push on through. I know I'm doing the right thing and the weight will come off eventually. It may be slow now but I know that weight will stay off better than if I'd raced to target. I know I'm changing shape even when weight loss is slow! I need to redo my measurements really because I think that would spur me on!

Can I join can I join? Started slimming world at 12st, currently 10st12/13. I seemed to loose it all in jan and then feb has just had me stuck a 11 stone well no more!! Currently doing the 30 day shred to see if that helps me go a little faster

Welcome, the more the merrier :) x

Hi! Would it be ok for me to join you guys! I'm currently 10st 2 1/2lbs. Had a bit of a gain this week, mainly because it was my hen party on Saturday and I chose not to do SW over the weekend. Therefore I am back on the wagon (drink too!!!!!) this week, hoping to lose what I have gained. I have rejoined the gym too, so will up my exercise. I am determined to be at my target weight for my wedding in May. Fingers crossed! I'm super positive and will defintely achieve it. If anyone else has a similar amount to loose in the same time, let me know and we can buddy up together. xx :wave_cry:

Hi! Would it be ok for me to join you guys! I'm currently 10st 2 1/2lbs. Had a bit of a gain this week, mainly because it was my hen party on Saturday and I chose not to do SW over the weekend. Therefore I am back on the wagon (drink too!!!!!) this week, hoping to lose what I have gained. I have rejoined the gym too, so will up my exercise. I am determined to be at my target weight for my wedding in May. Fingers crossed! I'm super positive and will defintely achieve it. If anyone else has a similar amount to loose in the same time, let me know and we can buddy up together. xx :wave_cry:

Hiya! I'm sure that weight will be off in no time at all :) my weight is kinda similar, 10.6 at the moment and I have a target of 9 stone which I want to get to for around July:) id be happy to be weight loss buddy's if you like:) xxx

Last edited:
Hi! Finally got into the 10's. I am 10 8 1/2. Looking to get to 9st 11 so not too far to go. Hoping the exercise is going to help me get there sooner rather than later.

Hello

I have just joined the site - I have been fluctuating around 10.10-10.11 since jan and just can not shift the weight, I am dying to get to 10.7, and then into the 9s!!
ive started following SW from home again since yday and I'm going to have my weigh in on a Friday mornings, if I could get to at least 10.9 I think it would really kick start me again - when I don't see results straight away I get really disheartened and go off the wagon!!

Hi

Well I'm almost into the 9's, but not quite sure if I want to go into the 8's, so I hope you don't mind me joining:) I always thought that I'd love to get into a 10-12, and I'm already a very comfortable 12, sure I could fit into a 10 jeans but haven't yet brought any. I don't think I will ever fit into a size 10 top though:giggle:

I have set my goal at 9st 7lbs, although I would love to lose at least another 7lbs taking me down to 9st, but we'll see. We are off to Florida in August so ideally I would love to get down a little more because of all that yummy food I'm going to be eating.

Hello everyone. I reached my target of 11st last week and on maintainence. This week lost another 1/2 lbs which brings me down here. Now 10 st 13.5 lbs.

Back