Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

WELL STLL HOVERING IN THE 10'S, whoops cap lock ... been struggling up and down but last weight in made 10 9.5. I have reset my target to 10 6.5 which is three stone off. Only three pounds to go :)))))

Hello everyone. I reached my target of 11st last week and on maintainence. This week lost another 1/2 lbs which brings me down here. Now 10 st 13.5 lbs.
Congratulations on reaching your goal. You must be really pleased and in a really healthy BMI.

Yay, well done you:)

Congratulations on reaching your goal. You must be really pleased and in a really healthy BMI.

Thank you. I am pleased and feel much better for it. It seems a new person is in my body - feel very confident and think that I look taller. Went and tried some new clothes on and all fitted so nicely. When I was big had difficulty finding clothes to fit me in sizes 22-24. Now that I am a 14, all I see is size 20-22 clothes and very few 14s.

You both have done very well and so close to target - it is such an amazing feeling when you get there.

Hope you have had an enjoyable Easter (not too many chocolates!!). Have a lovely evening.

Hi, can I join you?

I started at 11st 3.5lbs and I'm currently 10st 8.5lbs, my target is 9st 7lbs.

I've been doing SW since the beginning of December and I started really well at first but for the last few weeks I've been faffing around and I just can't get back into it. I've had a pretty awful Easter weekend where I've just given into temptation left, right and centre but I'm determined to get back on it :)

I weigh-in on Thursday so will update you then but I'm not expecting a loss of any sort :(

Hi everybody :) been away for 3 weeks, weighed in last time at 9 st 13 but similarly to heidiseeky above I have been faffing around and not on plan and I definetly have enjoyed the Easter weekend! So weigh in will be back in the 10s I'm sure. Frustrating I just can't really get back in to it lately... I think getting close to target and the fact that my clothes fit and I can wear the things I want means I have given up a bit... Any advice? It's like I can see the difference now so not too fussed but I know that I will be so much happier when I Acheive my goal... Hope everyone sees the results they want this week :) xx

Here to join! I'm currently at 10st9.5lb and can't wait to get into the 9's - haven't been there since I was about 14!

Hi I'm new.

I've lost 13lb on SW since the new year but it's been a slow process. I only seem to lose in 1's and 1/2's with an occasional 2 followed the week after with a STS usually.

I'm losing my mojo a little. I'm going try a few days on the red plan this week as I've hit a bit of a plateau. My realistic target weight is 10.2lb but I aspire to be 9 stone something if I can. I'm currently 10.9lb. I could be here a while :)

I had a mega week away last week which has pushed me back into the mid-10s. This stone bracket feels neverending! I'd love to at least get to 10st 1.5 (my 2.5 stone award) by May. Come on!!

Gained over Easter so back at the higher end of the 10's :( this week will be different!

Hi everyone!

I would like to join this thread if you don't mind - after losing 2.5 stone on WW in 2009/10 I'm now converting to SW to try and get into the 9's!

I'm finding if quite hard to get my head round the SW way of thinking but it seems to fit in well with my lifestyle (I do a lot of running and need a lot of food!!)

Weigh in this morning 10st 12lb

Kat :)

I'd love to join in... I'd so love to see a 9 on the scales.. And not with a 10 in front of it lol.
X

Hi all, new to this site & slimming world! I am on my first week with 1st weighing in tonight & am nervous to what the scales are going to say!??
I went to group, last Wednesday (but decided to change to Monday's group as the time suits me better)
So it will not have been a full week so don't think I will have lost much? but hoping to get 'into the 9's by next week?
I have been really good everyday but went over my syns on Saturday night ......(21syns on alcohol! ekk)

Hi all, new to this site & slimming world! I am on my first week with 1st weighing in tonight & am nervous to what the scales are going to say!??
I went to group, last Wednesday (but decided to change to Monday's group as the time suits me better)
So it will not have been a full week so don't think I will have lost much? but hoping to get 'into the 9's by next week?
I have been really good everyday but went over my syns on Saturday night ......(21syns on alcohol! ekk)

Good luck for tonight... The weekend is the worse time for me.. It's the wine that does it.. X

Hi everyone :)
I'm doing Slimming World from home and also exercising 5 days a week, started on 11 February 2013 when I was 11st 1lb and I'm now 10st 6lb which is good but really struggling to get any lower which is annoying because my goal is to be 9 stone. Any help/encouragement is greatly appreciated x

I am really pleased with myself, in 5 days I have lost 2lbs :) I am very happy! But my stay with this group was short..... It is off to the 9's trying to get to the 8's group I go!
Hope to see more of you there soon!

I am really pleased with myself, in 5 days I have lost 2lbs :) I am very happy! But my stay with this group was short..... It is off to the 9's trying to get to the 8's group I go!
Hope to see more of you there soon!

Well done and good luck x

Back